Game - What's this car?

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Just sat together with Denize brother, father, uncle and grandfather…a lot of discussions, but no results yet! Found similar ones but dang! Thought it was Fiat 600 D Multipla at first.

OMG I FOUND IT!!!!!!

1958 Fiat 600 Multipla Mirafiori

IMG_1338.jpeg

Last edited:

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
Just sat together with Denize brother, father, uncle and grandfather…a lot of discussions, but no results yet! Found similar ones but dang! Thought it was Fiat 600 D Multipla at first.

OMG I FOUND IT!!!!!!

1958 Fiat 600 Multipla Mirafiori​

View attachment 3265

yes love the wood trim/bumper on it also their only purpose was drivning the people touring the factory around

After You Smoking GIF by Mashed

Last edited:

AlexTzone

THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
yes love the wood trim/bumper on it also their only purpose was drivning the people touring the factory around

After You Smoking GIF by Mashed

Very cool, definitely makes sense considering the 90% glas exterior 👌 Also, pretty funny, the back of the car / minivan looks like a front and the front looks like a back 🤣

Last edited:

AlexTzone

THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Awww yissssss

The colour 100% threw me though, it made me unsure for a bit, but there was no way those lines could be anything else!

Semi-reminiscent of Ford GT door intake, but that is if that's even by the door lol.

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
Yeah if you posted the yellow one I would probably recognize is a bit earlied :D

Ok here I go again lol:

bit harder crop this time hopefully :)
spent the entire weekend looking and and only thing i can think of it is from europe with clues of it being from italy or france my first gusse was an older maserati of some kind but couldn't finde any models that match