confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Wonder what they used the headlights from since they've clearly used panels to reshape the aethetics..

Reactions: riba2233

SFFMunkee

Buy first, justify later?
Gold Supporter
Jul 7, 2021
haha yeah, you nailed it, was quicker than I expected :D

Look it wasn’t easy, or simple. Took me down some weird google and wiki rabbit holes. And I STILL can’t technically claim credit as my mate worked it out before me.

Ah well, here’s my next one…

SFFMunkee

Gold Supporter
Jul 7, 2021
What I really wanted to find was the original chrome/polished aluminium & black Honda concept convertible from... 1994 maybe? It may even have been an SSM.

I remember the image distinctly from a... what do you call those things.. with thin leaves of paper bound together... a... book??

But my google-fu failed me, best I could do was the 1995 SSM.

::EDIT:: It's actually really bothering me that I can't find that book now. Was from mid-90s, had dozens of iconic and historic designs in it, talked about 1950s concepts with tiny nuclear reactors, huge wings, people movers to hypercars. All sorts... I think it had the 1995ish Atlantic, Plymouth Prowler, Honda SSM, Peugeot Touareg...

::EDIT2:: I think it was an edition of this: Concept Cars, Jonathan Wood

Last edited:

SFFMunkee

Gold Supporter
Jul 7, 2021
Yes. They are so beautiful.
Awesome cars, and they have an interesting reason for being white...

Originally Miami Vice had a black 'Ferrari GTS/4' bodykit on top of a Corvette, and Ferrari cracked the shits and gave them a pair of Ferrari Testarossas.
Then of course, being black, they were nearly impossible to see in the night-time shots - so they were painted white!

SFFMunkee

Gold Supporter
Jul 7, 2021
Also - I FOUND IT!!