Galactic Empire A4-SFX

Kandirma

Trash Compacter
Sep 13, 2017
If you're going to have it out the side panel anyways is there any reason you're going with that specific cooler? I'd imagine @ the same height there are better coolers - are you just using it for aesthetics?

dix_xib

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 19, 2018
If you're going to have it out the side panel anyways is there any reason you're going with that specific cooler? I'd imagine @ the same height there are better coolers - are you just using it for aesthetics?

The main reason I chose this cooler was that I wanted to know how it would turn out. Kind of like the look with the "engine" being outside the hood. Everything with this build is aesthetics first :)

ajlos

Minimal Tinkerer
Jun 8, 2018
WOW..... clean AF build. I just got my A4 case not too long ago but my build won't be as nice as this one. Great work man! Keep it up!

Reactions: dix_xib

Seoulcialite

Case Bender
Oct 15, 2018
Hey love the mods! I did a Star Wars themed mod for my Kolink Rocket:

From one Star Wars fan to another, do you think you could share the side panel files? I could probably edit them to make something work with my case.

Reactions: Mtthwmths

dix_xib

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 19, 2018
Hey love the mods! I did a Star Wars themed mod for my Kolink Rocket:

From one Star Wars fan to another, do you think you could share the side panel files? I could probably edit them to make something work with my case.

Looks awesome! And thank you :) Yes, will gladly share anything you need. Will sort it out after work. The designs are paths made in illustrator. Hope that works?

dix_xib

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 19, 2018
The project is now finished. I decided to move on to other things. Next up will be some type of Hackintosh-project.

dendzser

Cable Smoosher
Oct 2, 2018
This is probably the most amazing build I have seen so far... I am really impressed. :) Congrats!
May I ask the approximate price of ordering a custom panel like that? Just so to see what kind of budget this would require with a few versions of panels. Thanks!

Reactions: dix_xib

dix_xib

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 19, 2018
Awesome job man!! That's beautiful! You deserve the Dan HOF!

This is probably the most amazing build I have seen so far... I am really impressed. :) Congrats!
May I ask the approximate price of ordering a custom panel like that? Just so to see what kind of budget this would require with a few versions of panels. Thanks!

Wow, thanks for the kind words guys! If you want to nominate me for that I would be happy. No true HOF nominates themselves :) Regarding the panels they weren´t cheap, but nothing that you couldn´t afford if you are looking to buy a high-end gaming rig anyway. Converted to USD, they were probably 30-35 dollars each. I used a site called cotter.se. The materials sold in A4 where the cheapest. Metals like copper and steel are only sold in larger dimensions, so there we are talking 100+ USD. Would have been nice but to expensive. If you want the designs (or just the measurements see the first post). Hope it helps.

Reactions: dendzser