Concept FreeFlow collection by NCASE + STREACOM

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
So, after seeing the image material from the Computex and the website, I guess this is gonna be my next daily driver :)
It certainly incorporates ideas that I thought would be great for a future custom case of mine - so if I get there much earlier, why not?

If its priced comparable to the Meshi or similar "allows mATX, too" cases, then I'm already in :)

cu, w0lf.

slavkobabac

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 9, 2023
Any news about this case? Release date anything confirmed? Guess should be Q4 2023. Since I've skipped C4 SFX because of it's price and I want to build something horizontally with air-cooler, this seems to be the best bet.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Any news about this case? Release date anything confirmed? Guess should be Q4 2023. Since I've skipped C4 SFX because of it's price and I want to build something horizontally with air-cooler, this seems to be the best bet.

We will make an announcement end of August for preorders.

If you really want the latest, please visit our SFF Guru Discord - it's more instant.

Reactions: slavkobabac

Bakaban

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 13, 2020
So, has there been an announcement for pre-orders? Can't find any info on the freeflow 1 on either streacom or ncases websites atm. Does it still live?

Reactions: hrh_ginsterbusch

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
So, has there been an announcement for pre-orders? Can't find any info on the freeflow 1 on either streacom or ncases websites atm. Does it still live?

Nothing concrete has been announced. You have not missed anything.