Production Enhance ENP-8345L - Modular Flex ATX 450W Platinum

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
As one of the lucky few who got my hands on the new revoc case this have all of sudden become very relevant for me if i where to buy one when they ship will it ship straight to me or ship to you then from you to me and would it be possible to change the cable length as some of them might be too long/short

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
As one of the lucky few who got my hands on the new revoc case this have all of sudden become very relevant for me if i where to buy one when they ship will it ship straight to me or ship to you then from you to me and would it be possible to change the cable length as some of them might be too long/short

Hey @Overtek it's been over 10 days since I posted a question I had and it looks like you have yet to even acknowledge it so kinda disappointed that I was what appears to be flat out ignored with my question which have caused me too lose interest in the product your developing much to my dismay as It genuinely had my interest and wanted to buy one please get back to me soon so we can remedy this as otherwise I will sadly enough have to look elsewhere

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cleveland

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
Hey @Overtek it's been over 10 days since I posted a question I had and it looks like you have yet to even acknowledge it so kinda disappointed that I was what appears to be flat out ignored with my question which have caused me too lose interest in the product your developing much to my dismay as It genuinely had my interest and wanted to buy one please get back to me soon so we can remedy this as otherwise I will sadly enough have to look elsewhere
Custom looms always possible, initial orders will be the standard quoted loom and ship direct to minimise delay.

rcodi

SFF Gamer
Aug 5, 2017
Custom looms always possible, initial orders will be the standard quoted loom and ship direct to minimise delay.
We're still a ways out, but when/how should I reach out regarding custom loom? Or will this be collected before shipment?

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
Right, it's taken a long time but we have a vendor in place who's confirmed they will do silicone loom. We'll see samples at end of Feb / start of March as they've knocked off pretty much for Feb for a long CNY break.

First sight of our black sample unit.
Loom pictured is not silicone, or braided, but PCB with braid pattern.
Second image is loom drawing for silicone SFF

A longer PVC braided loom will be available in future as well for more server type based applications and customisation.

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
The things you lot get me to sort out. Now you BOTH have to order one immediately!! 😁

Test sample size: 2pcs, production unts

Test Equipment :
1 AC POWER SOURCE Chroma 6530
2 Load Chroma 6314A
3 Load (make/model not disclosed)
4 Power Meter Yokogawa WT210
5 6 1/2 digit DMM HP34401A

10% load (45W)
+3.3V +5V +12V -12V 5Vsb Total Power(W)
10% Load Iout (A) 0.79 0.79 3.09 0.025 0.21 45

PSU 1 PSU 2 Average
115Vac 86.24% 86.14% 86.19%
230Vac 86.91% 87.31% 87.11%

here is the link for your now compulsory purchase https://www.overtek.co.uk/collectio...modular-flex-atx-1u-platinum-power-supply-psu

Final product images to be updated in 1-2 weeks time.

Last edited:

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
I assume it's no problem to use the PSU in flipped position, i.e. with connectors facing down? There's still space for connected cables to bend?