Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2021-09-16: T1V1.1 Black with Black Mesh Side Panel, Black with Silver Mesh Side Panel, Titanium with Silver Mesh Side Panel will open for orders on 2021-09-17 8AM Pacific Time (PT)!​

Supply is still limited, so we will not be sending out reminder emails - just going to upset a bunch of people who can't buy in time.

Multiple orders not allowed! One per customer! We will check shipping address, violator's orders will be cancelled.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

2021-09-16: Updating T1 V1.5 name to T1 V2.0​

Too many updates to the new version, and it's nothing like previous version. So it's now officially T1 V2.

For the latest details, see our subreddit post here.
Gonna be honest, this is probably gonna confuse quite a few people. I get questions from people confusing v1.2 and v2.0, which turned into v1.5 and EVO respectfully. And now that v2.0 is the new name for v1.5, that creates more confusion because now people might think EVO is coming back...

I get why you did it, but all these name changes are getting a tad bit confusing to some people :p

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
Oh man @Wahaha360, as @Navic said, this is now really confusing.

In an earlier update that is also on page 1 of this thread, you have:

"- T1 V1.5 Unibody Front edition, USD160-210, available in US, UK, AU, DE, CN *only
- T1 V1.5 Two Tone Front edition, USD220-260, availability similar to V1.1"

Now, on reddit, you have:

" - T1- Reference, USD160-220, available in US, UK, AU, DE, CN *only
-T1 - Sandwich, USD220-300, availability similar to V1.1"

So, the reference can only support up to 2.2-slot GPUs. Is the reference version also only available as a unibody version, because the pricing and availability is the same as what you posted earlier?

For similar reasons (i.e similar pricing, same availability), is the sandwich available as a unibody version? Does that make it cheaper? Or is it only two-tone? Or, is the two-tone version more expensive than the listed price of the T1 sandwich?

Gibbles

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 8, 2021

"- T1 V1.5 Unibody Front edition, USD160-210, available in US, UK, AU, DE, CN *only

So, the reference can only support up to 2.2-slot GPUs. Is the reference version also only available as a unibody version, because the pricing and availability is the same as what you posted earlier?

For similar reasons (i.e similar pricing, same availability), is the sandwich available as a unibody version? Does that make it cheaper? Or is it only two-tone? Or, is the two-tone version more expensive than the listed price of the T1 sandwich?
He’s answered this a couple pages ago. The two-tone (and tower config) are separate accessories/add-ons. So pricing wise would be in addition. Both of these apply to any of the v2.0 T1 configs.

Acen

Average Stuffer
Jun 8, 2020
Little question : When you say Unibody, does that mean a single piece for the front panel like for example ghost S1 front panel (so without the line) or does it just mean that the front panel will just have one color (like the current T1 1.1 front panel) ?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Gonna be honest, this is probably gonna confuse quite a few people. I get questions from people confusing v1.2 and v2.0, which turned into v1.5 and EVO respectfully. And now that v2.0 is the new name for v1.5, that creates more confusion because now people might think EVO is coming back...

I get why you did it, but all these name changes are getting a tad bit confusing to some people :p

Self inflicted wound indeed.

But I don't want to confuse operations, there is a risk of mutiny if I keep calling it V1.5 😅

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

True and necessary.

I have updated the first post accordingly.

Misty

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 13, 2021
Self inflicted wound indeed.

But I don't want to confuse operations, there is a risk of mutiny if I keep calling it V1.5 😅
I would like to say , if anyone has been following closely enough it shouldnt be a problem at all.
Atleast its not like phone brands from 10 to 20 to 30 instead of 10 to 11 to 12 lol

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

I just amended my annoucement.

To those curious about how this update relates to T1 EVO (aka V2.0), this version is V2.0 because it has all of EVO's <10L features excluding transformation.

sffjawsh

Efficiency Noob
May 4, 2019

2021-09-16: Updating T1 V1.5 name to T1 V2.0​

Too many updates to the new version, and it's nothing like previous version. So it's now officially T1 V2.

To those curious about how this update relates to T1 EVO (aka V2.0), this version is V2.0 because it has all of EVO's <10L features excluding transformation.

For the latest details, see our subreddit post here.

@Wahaha360 Are the T1 v2.0 Reference and T1 v2.0 Sandwich two separate cases? or can we buy one e.g. Reference and buy a riser to turn it into the sandwich version?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Can you clarify if there's some way to convert from Reference to Sandwich and vice versa?
@Wahaha360 Are the T1 v2.0 Reference and T1 v2.0 Sandwich two separate cases? or can we buy one e.g. Reference and buy a riser to turn it into the sandwich version?

There will be an upgrade kit *2022 to convert T1-Reference to T1-Sandwich.

I don’t want to get sidetrack with accessories and kits this year. I want to focus on the standard versions first, make sure they are good then other stuff.

Last edited:

Monkeyfist

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 16, 2021
If we get the T1-reference for it's better 3080FE suitability, are we still able to fit an AIO 240 or 280 to cool the CPU? I assume not as the GPU will be in it's position in the T1-Reference. Or can it fit somewhere else?