Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
To @SFFUSER refer to this comment from Wahaha^

Also @Wahaha360, I don't believe I ever saw a response to my question from 2 weeks back, what was the total quantity of production for the original v1.0?
I think the original v1.0 only saw 200 units made, not including prototypes. There were the cases shipped out to the test shippers, and then the rest was sold in China, then everything moved to v1.1 because of the various improvements in the design (like cutouts in the PSU brackets to make routing AIO tubes a bit easier in some configurations)

jpark113

Chassis Packer
Sep 5, 2020
nothing but the ssd drive temps seem out of the ordinary. So I'd set the bios back to stock as suggested by MaZo and personally I'd add a fan or something to the ssd.
i just stuck a thermal pad in order to put heat onto the motherboard and it dropped to 70 degrees. hopefully this will last for a while

Reactions: PKAWA

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Ok thanks! @Navic I've heard such but wanted to make sure the number thrown around of 200 was accurate to the total volume by the end of production for the original model, glad to know I'm one of 200. Would be interesting to know the numbers for the Chinese market as well, so we have a better picture of the final volume.

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019

Upgraded!
Also changed out the Linkup riser cable for the new ADT link riser in 185mm.
I'm using the case in 3 slot mode and have offset the card 1 slot so that it is against the outside leaving a 1 slot gap between the motherboard and the gpu.
This way thermals are better and I have been able to mount the M.2 on the back of the motherboard without the extension cable.
The radiator will still be changed for a tx240, which I've already got but I'm still trying to figure out a better way of routing the tubes....
I don't like it that the one on top of the gpu is blocking the air and thinking about routing it behind the gpu.
And will be changing the gpu cable for another one because the adapter that comes with the gpu is not the prettiest.

Hey do you mind telling me how you manage to get the slim fan below the rad without it hitting the mobo?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
There wasn't any magic to it honestly, I just screwed it in and tolerances are tight so you do need to be careful with wires going to and from the motherboard but other than that it's plug and play.
If you're having trouble with it I'd check if the endcap of the riser cable is not protruding above the bracket and thus in your fan.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Is there any reason to not have the v1.5 allow for standard AIO radiators and still accommodate 25mm fans? How much volume would that add?
V1.5 comes out to 9.95L IIRC, it would bump up to 10.22L which is obviously above the 10L threshold that appears to be a design goal.

ShaggyKris

Efficiency Noob
Apr 5, 2020
V1.5 comes out to 9.95L IIRC, it would bump up to 10.22L which is obviously above the 10L threshold that appears to be a design goal.
Yeah I figured that was the case. However, if there were some revision that allowed this, I would be totally on-board as that's the only thing that I'm not too fond of with this case.

• Sad

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
There's a plan for White on the v1.5? I know mid-August is the target for the v1.5 (presumably in black), is there a target date for the white? And is it confirmed you guys will be doing a white?

I was one of the August 2020 orders in White that ended up cancelled and I've been waiting for v1.5 since then. Just trying to determine if I should buy black on v1.5 launch or hold out for white still.
Not sure if bumping is allowed in this thread, but I hope so 😬 The answer to my above question is crucial to helping me (and presumably others as well) decide whether to buy v1.5 in black upon release or wait for a white version.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure if bumping is allowed in this thread, but I hope so 😬 The answer to my above question is crucial to helping me (and presumably others as well) decide whether to buy v1.5 in black upon release or wait for a white version.
Probably should ping @Wahaha360 about this. None of the rest of us know.