SFF Lingo Aficionado
- Apr 23, 2020
2020-04-17: lifted features from T1 EVO (aka V2.0), not sure to call it V1.2 or V1.5
- Still less than 10L, either 9.8 or 9.95L, currently 135x220x335mm
- 46mm under the mobo for Radiator + Fan, 20.5mm TX240 radiator + *dual 25mm thick fans, 27 or 30mm thick radiator + *dual 15mm slim fans
- Support dual 240mm radiator setup, with 48mm CPU cooler height left for Pump & Res combo
- Will support both ROG 30XX and MSI Gaming X Trio 30XX, debating MSI Suprim X 30XX support, it's 13mm longer and will push volume over 10L
- Support 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3, 3.25 GPU Slots for more GPU vs CPU space allocation possibilities
How does it compare to T1 V1.1 *IMO
- This update is really for 3 kinds of people: 1) need to fit ROG 30XX , 2) need to fit MSI Gaming X Trio 30XX, 3) want dual 240 radiator setup.
- T1 V1.1 is overkill for most setups, so most don't need this update
I have a few questions:
- This design (side radiator mobo side) implies that in order to use 2x240 one would need a single slot watercooled GPU right? My GPU for example uses two slots because of it's HDMI stacked ports which makes this impossible for me.
- On the renders we see that the "main" radiator is on the bottom, like the current T1 was designed but almost everyone flipped their case so that radiator is on top because it seems to perform better, why did you keep it this way here?