Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
I think we need to take a break from the discussion. I believe that you should silently expect a pre-order. All possible tests, questions and problems were considered. Many thanks to everyone who has T1 for your test reviews. We were all able to love this project even more.
What's the use of a forum though if we are not to ask questions and submit problems? (even if hypothetical)
I have a feeling this guy "Cruella Devill" is an alt account of the banned user "Alexbattle".
No offense if I'm wrong, but it's pretty similar wording to his previous posts.
If that's the case, you can simply skip over his comments because he didn't contribute anything meaningful, besides wrecking some nerves...

Last edited:

Cruella Devill

Trash Compacter
Apr 24, 2020
I agree that it is necessary to discuss and this is normal, but it is necessary to read posts from the first page and I am sure 99% of the questions disappear
for new people.

Cruella Devill

Trash Compacter
Apr 24, 2020
I have a feeling this guy "Cruella Devill" is an alt account of the banned user "Alexbattle".
No offense if I'm wrong, but it's pretty similar wording to his previous posts.
If that's the case, you can simply read over his comments because he didn't contribute anything meaningful, besides wrecking some nerves...
Sorry, but you're wrong. Yes, I read the spam problem in this discussion.

Cruella Devill

Trash Compacter
Apr 24, 2020
@fabio please tell me do you have the opportunity to weigh the case in full assembly with one video card? probably need a good backpack) I think approx. this is about (17-22 lbs 8-10kg). Thanks.

Last edited:

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
So, I finally got around to converting my air cooled GPU to a hybrid, and it won't work out without some modification.

To catch everyone up... I decided to convert my EVGA RTX 2070 XC Gaming to a hybrid GPU with the NZXT Kraken G12 bracket, and the Corsair H55 AIO for my T1. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I wanted to do this in 2-slot GPU mode to keep my L12S on my CPU for a near-silent build.

I didn't grab any pictures of this, but the G12 bracket makes the GPU stick out the side panel around 5-6 mm. The AIO pump clears fine, but the tubing doesn't if both tubes flow together, if that makes any sense. They need to swivel in opposite directions around the pump to sit nicely within the side panel safety zone.

With that said, I did take pictures of what I decided to do to make the bracket work:

I was pleased with my Dremel line, but I'm a perfectionist and a rough line just won't do... So, I grabbed a large metal file, and got to a place I'm happy with:

It bugs me that the holes give the optical illusion that the edge isn't straight, b/c trust me... it's straight, haha. I took a black Sharpie to the bare metal, but I'm going to sandblast the bracket tomorrow and give it a proper coat of paint... again... I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Once I get this installed, the next issue will be finding a good place for the AIO tubing, as all of the setups I've mocked up aren't quite right with the flipped PSU orientation. The PSU bracket was the biggest hinderance to routing the tubing. I have since flipped my PSU back to the standard orientation, making the bracket a nonissue, and that should give the clearance I need for the tubing.

I'll hopefully have more updates tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Speedster

Average Stuffer
Apr 7, 2020
Is the port spacing on the top of gpus standard? I have a Bykski gpu block on order and want to use that rotary fitting with it, but I can't find dimensions for it. I have seen gpu ports that are the same size openings, but spaced further apart so I think there are no guarantees. Bykski's low profile fitting selection is less than ideal.
Barrow have a rotary GPU fitting, the screw spacing measures similar to Bykski so it may work. I suspect both Bykski and Barrow come off the same production line...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33040543826.html

Alternatively Bykski have a replacement terminal block with 45 openings.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33054462807.html

Reactions: DrHudacris

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
Barrow have a rotary GPU fitting, the screw spacing measures similar to Bykski so it may work. I suspect both Bykski and Barrow come off the same production line...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33040543826.html

Alternatively Bykski have a replacement terminal block with 45 openings.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33054462807.html

Thanks, I was trying to avoid the 45 degree terminal block since it would probably require multiple fittings to route the way I'm thinking. Thanks for confirming the spacing on that Barrow fitting. It looks promising!

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
distroplate takes up the front of the case.
Does not come with it, you can buy it as an accessorie (planned for Q4 2020).
Magnets are not required. They are optional to hold the panels even better in place. I'd say wait for the case and get the right ones then (if you even need them).

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
I've took some time to make a list of all 240mm AIOs that MIGHT fit in there, while talking to fabio to get some of the values of parts he managed to fit in.
I've tested the ASUS RYUO 240 AIO, as my list suggested it might fit and, well, it actually did.

So, here you go, a small list of 240mm AIOS that could actually fit in there, with varying amounts of hazzle.

Thanks to @fabio for helping me with this.