Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

UnitScott

Caliper Novice
Apr 24, 2020
It was my first time ordering from them: https://www.quietpc.com/nf-a12x15-pwm-ch-bk-s

Thanks, have checked them out and their prices are very competitive; will keep them in mind for future purchases.

I ended up settling on the the Scythe Kaze Flex 12x17cm RGB, since I wished to through a bit of pizzazz into my build. Also sff forums had a review ranking them above the Noctuas in both dBs and temps.

Only difficulty will be closing the top of the T1, as the extra 2 cm brings me right up to max clearance.

Revolutional

What's an ITX?
New User
May 4, 2020
Hey all, just found this project and I'm not sure I want to dig through all 313 pages. Will this support SFX-L PSUs, or only SFX?

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
The side panel is cloth so your not doing that. This case is not built for HDplex, you can get it and tinker but the fit is really there isn't much room for much but the components which it is designed for.
I was talking about the TOP or BOTTOM panel, but, nevermind. I understand that sfx psu is the way to go. Thanks for the quick response, anyway.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
The side panel is cloth so your not doing that. This case is not built for HDplex, you can get it and tinker but the fit is really there isn't much room for much but the components which it is designed for.
The panel are METAL actually! But, I agree, I don't see the point to have the HDPlex combo inside this case. If you are really powering low system components, this means you don't need to watercool them to keep them quiet and in good temps. A 450W SFX is more than enough. and cheaper.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
The panel are METAL actually! But, I agree, I don't see the point to have the HDPlex combo inside this case. If you are really powering low system components, this means you don't need to watercool them to keep them quiet and in good temps. A 450W SFX is more than enough. and cheaper.

I was talking about the TOP or BOTTOM panel, but, nevermind. I understand that sfx psu is the way to go. Thanks for the quick response, anyway.

Whoops my bad, metal with lots of fine holes.

• Haha
Reactions: fabio

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
My card is a radeon pro wx 7100 which runs hot as it is only a single slot blower card. As far as my research goes, bykski has released a gpu block for it. Altogether with the gpu block, the card itself is half length, which leaves a lot of room for proper ekwb parts...the primary reason i was considering the hdplex combo was the lack of a fan to cool it.

• Love
Reactions: kazuma86

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
My card is a radeon pro wx 7100 which runs hot as it is only a single slot blower card. As far as my research goes, bykski has released a gpu block for it. Altogether with the gpu block, the card itself is half length, which leaves a lot of room for proper ekwb parts...the primary reason i was considering the hdplex combo was the lack of a fan to cool it.
Don’t forget that the HDplex 400 AC-DC is rated for less than 250W when used without a fan. And the Length without a fan is 180mm, so quite tricky to fit in the T1 actually with a radiator as well.

Last edited:

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
I will try the full LT, so the Pump block and the rad with one GPU and the CPU. I think I will ad also the second DC-LT to check the flow with two pump!

awesome! I’d be interested in knowing the difference between just the single Pump block along with the second pump. I don’t imagine the temp difference would be much.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
awesome! I’d be interested in knowing the difference between just the single Pump block along with the second pump. I don’t imagine the temp difference would be much.
I can also try without the second pump actually, I can use some quick disconnect! I will figure it out later. I am curious about the temp differences with all the builds I've tried till now.

Tokyo Rifter

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 8, 2020
I believe I have to post to join the queue so just want to say - all credit to Wahaha360, I've have been following the progress since the Optimum Tech Video came out (and only found his channel a few days before that ?) so really hoping to make this my 1st SFF build ever. I'm loving pouring through all the info on build ideas etc - hopefully I can contribute in the future!

Deke

Cable Smoosher
Apr 22, 2020
I can also try without the second pump actually, I can use some quick disconnect! I will figure it out later. I am curious about the temp differences with all the builds I've tried till now.
I'd be very interested in seeing this result. It seems like a pretty straightforward setup, and if it's effective I think it's the way I'm going to go if I can ever get my hands on one of these cases once they hit production. While I love your build using the Eisstation 40 DC-LT, the connection from the radiator to the pump looked a little to elaborate for my newb watercooling tastes :D

Additionally, it's similar to the build in the Optimum Tech video. While it was an impressive result, I'd rather see someone else validate it too.

Is it possible to use static pressure fans with this setup? Or are they not available in a thinner format?