Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
that won’t fit. The radiator is too thick and you won’t be able to even get a fan on there. Optimum tech showed the H60 was plenty for a overclocked 9900k.
We were shown that you can fit the 240 D-RGB with slim fans no pads, but it's unofficially fitting in 2 chinese forum builds, I went ahead and bought one based on those images last month and it ships in a few days so I will as well let you guys know once I can get the case, hopefully in June. That's how I'm cooling the 3700x.

Reactions: SoSquidTaste

jvarg

Chassis Packer
Jul 2, 2019
I think, ALL of the NEW people with this comments, should not receive any answer.

CMON!! the comments BEFORE your, have everything!!.

I hate this behavior!

YOU have to go though the entire thread, no matter what the length of the thread is!

Reading ALL the posts until you will find your answer. If there isn’t, THEN you can use the search button. AFTER this steps, you can ask!!

And if you will complain about the length of this thread, well, it’s you and people like you fault, with this popping in and asking things already discussed and SHOWED!

I really ask to the people active for real in this thread to seriously STOP answering to this posts. It makes only more painful to go trough it.

I 100% agree with this, and I want to believe that there are still tons of lurkers that have read through the thread and found the answers to all their questions, that haven't polluted this thread. I believe part of the spam has been due to people wanting to appear "active" among the thread in hopes there are chosen for the next shipping batch of cases, as the thread didn't really start going out of control until the first test shipment drawing. Even before that though, I'd wager there are at least 5 pages worth of posts, asking which 240mm radiators are supported though...

M13

What's an ITX?
New User
May 2, 2020
Yo guys, new user here. Hope everyone's safe and well. This case seems to be getting more and more appealing as the days go by. Really looking forward to getting my hands on one ?

Reactions: DrHudacris

Vanadium

Efficiency Noob
Feb 12, 2020
Well I got all my parts... and am now really hoping I can get one of these cases to put it in soon! Hoping it will be a bit more portable than this.

gassydoc

Cable Smoosher
May 1, 2020
Well I got all my parts... and am now really hoping I can get one of these cases to put it in soon! Hoping it will be a bit more portable than this.

Hahaha, that is awesome.

We were shown that you can fit the 240 D-RGB with slim fans no pads, but it's unofficially fitting in 2 chinese forum builds, I went ahead and bought one based on those images last month and it ships in a few days so I will as well let you guys know once I can get the case, hopefully in June. That's how I'm cooling the 3700x.

This is likely the direction I will go too. Easier than pulling apart the recommended 240mm AIO.

Reactions: Truth and fabio

yummypugs

What's an ITX?
New User
May 3, 2020
Saw optimum techs video the other day, and really like this case! What is the procedure to purchasing one of these?

Tiddles

Cable Smoosher
Mar 24, 2020
Something like a subreddit would be nicer, I agree, with multiple threads. But even a subreddit when large enough can be plagued with repeat posts by newcomers and novices who don't search and want spoon-fed information. Even the best, most perfect UX, something better than reddit or anything you imagine, there will be people that would rather ask the question than seek it out.

Is it too much to ask to first make an effort?

It is not at all too much to ask. Would a "FAQ: READ THIS FIRST" at the very top of the first post by W360 potentially help alleviate the repeated questions? It could be populated with those questions that keep appearing over and over.

Reactions: Doppler9

Naderous

What's an ITX?
New User
May 2, 2020
Love the case design and cant wait to preorder it! Your P1 prototype is very interesting too. Hope the preorder launch dates go smoothly! ^^

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
Is the case compatible with 400w HDPLEX nanoATX combo ? I intend to populate this case with a max 95 w cpu and an 130w gpu. no overclocking, but will liquid cool it.

bubumac

Cable Smoosher
Apr 19, 2020
Been following this thread for a while now... Just wanna confirm if the I/Os would be coming to T1V1.1; seems to suggest only in Q4'2020.

We are expecting T1V1.1 end of June 2020, hopefully we can ship globally by then. The changes to T1V1.1 are:
- Top & Bottom Panel vents gap changed to 105mm for radiators to mount directly to panel
- Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place (magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations)
- Added cutout to SFX bracket for better cable routing when using a 25mm thick fan adjacent to SFX
- 2.5" Drive Bracket moved up for better cable clearance
- 2Slot & 3Slot GPU Sheetmetal Bracket lowered by 1.5mm for easier mounting

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
i
fabio's about to have a stroke, i can just tell

No, it is not. Check the first post.

i can imagine they can not be installed on the sfx bracket..still is there any chance i could attach them in either the top or bottom panel by using ventilation holes for mounting? The the mounting hole space is 122.3mm*43.3mm in dimension...

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
i

i can imagine they can not be installed on the sfx bracket..still is there any chance i could attach them in either the top or bottom panel by using ventilation holes for mounting? The the mounting hole space is 122.3mm*43.3mm in dimension...

The side panel is metal with alot of fine holes so your not doing that. This case is not built for HDplex, you can get it and tinker but the fit is really there isn't much room for much but the components which it is designed for.

Last edited: