Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Can someone with TPV fitting give me the dimensions for the following:

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
@pslate orders are up for the T1! Go order them cables everyone!

Got my order in for some unsleeved cables. Now to hope I can get the case.

also was thinking about ordering, but I convinced myself it would be better to first hold the case in my hands, before ordering anything else.
My wallet seems to be happy about this decision ?

It's between 12 and 12.5mm (Depends how much pressure you put on the O-ring)

And also please give this man a big round of applause! ? ?

Last edited:

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
also was thinking about ordering, but I convinced myself it would be better to first hold the case in my hands, before ordering anything else.
My wallet seems to be happy about this decision ?

And also please give this man a bug round of applause! ? ?

Same lol. If I don’t get the case it won’t be the end of the world. I can find a use for the cables in some other case if they happen to be the right length, or I’ll sell them to someone who does get a T1 and didn’t get to order some cables.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@panzermuffin Here a top shot!
I've replaced the XE, removed (for now) the flow meter to try to have the side panel on! (WIP, still missing some spacer to rise the fans).

BUT, I was able to push a bit further inside the PUMP, thanks to the offset fittings. Eager to have it close!

Thanks to the top ports, filling the system this time was so quick! 460ml of coolant, 0 air.
Now in idle, normal use, the DELTA between ambient temp and coolant is only 2.8-3 C, having the fan spinning just at 800RPM.

The temp under stress though are only 2/3 degree lower than the PE, but with lower fan speed.

I got the same temps on the CPU had with the D15 dual fan, but the GPU is in the loop as well, so, it's not really a comparable situation.

Last edited:

ExplodingWaffle101

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 11, 2018
was just thinking about the distro-plate: since the rest of the t1 is aluminium... would that make the distro-plate aluminium? because, uh, that would be a no go for any actual custom water cooling (which would be the whole point).
im sure you already thought of this, but just checking x)

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
So is the hard tubing going to be fairly universal when its available, or are there things that change that compatibility for us, also I'm not concerned on price, but rather *when-ish can we expect to see the prototype glass side panel and how will it be held in, metal frame? Thanks @Wahaha360