Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Spread of the Coronavirus is based on two factors:

1. How dense the population is.
2. How dense the population is.

(borrowed from a reddit thread)
And their willingness to keep sanitation and isolation standards, for which most countries lack poorly

Reactions: NovaS1X

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
While waiting for a few parts to test, using the T1 in half bench test mode! :D

And you know what? The CPU temps are 2 Degrees lower than the full loop! ahahahhaha! :D

D15S?
I've been considering using the case like this for a while now, but I'd hate to just not use those awesome mesh side panels

• Haha
Reactions: fabio

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2020-04-15 Update: T1 Reserve Survey

Due to the supply limitation of the T1, we are considering a reserve for people that have followed the project for a long time. So this survey is for collecting information to help us identify seniority, which helps me determine how much inventory to hold for senior followers.

Last edited:

NovaS1X

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 14, 2020
Posting for the reserve list. Been following this for about two-three months now as a lurker. Looks like I should've posted sooner :(

• Sad
Reactions: ManaNeko

iontodirel

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 15, 2020
This is a very cool case, I definitely want one ^_^ Question, there seems to be two round holes on the rear, one fits a power switch, what is the other one for?

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Due to the supply limitation of the T1, we are considering a reserve for people that have followed the project for a long time. So this survey is for collecting information to help us identify seniority, which helps me determine how much inventory to hold for senior followers.
Already posting, but like the others already seen this case year ago.. To sad only lurker for 1 year..

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019

I see accessories listed in the survey. Can test shippers submit a survey? I am interested in some of those accessories!

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020

Filled out the survey, hope I can get into the next batch!

To clarify my answers, I'm interested in the water cooling accessories when they're available, but I'm doing a fan-based build initially (Blackridge + Noctuas).

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Filled out the survey, hope I can get into the next batch!

To clarify my answers, I'm interested in the water cooling accessories when they're available, but I'm doing a fan-based build initially (Blackridge + Noctuas).

No need to clarify, the info in the survey is what we need to get an idea of what he needs in terms of numbers

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
@Wahaha360 How many units are we looking at for this next batch?

I filled out the survey but I'm not holding my breath given the amount of people who've been following the project. ?

Reactions: Truth