Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.6%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 355 75.4%

• Total voters

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I've tried that route also, it did not allow the option for shipping to the US. I'm in the same boat as @pwnedunies. I'm have most of my parts for my future T1 build except cooling options. So hopefully they come back into stock before the T1 is available.

@pwnedundies I can send em to you but shipping won't be cheap and then there's my fee of your soul + $50

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
@pwnedundies I can send em to you but shipping won't be cheap and then there's my fee of your soul + $50
Yeah i tried that other link that you sent as well and newegg.ca won't ship it either. I decided to invest the money in a different mobo/cpu for now. I don't think its unreasonable to ask for shipping and fees and whatnot.

I think I'll hold on to my soul lol but i'm sure there are a few in here that are willing to part with it

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Yeah i tried that other link that you sent as well and newegg.ca won't ship it either. I decided to invest the money in a different mobo/cpu for now. I don't think its unreasonable to ask for shipping and fees and whatnot.

I think I'll hold on to my soul lol but i'm sure there are a few in here that are willing to part with it

Your soul ain't worth much. Maybe $10 :p

Reactions: pwnedundies

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
My experience is with the NZXT Kraken X52 and the Corsair H60
The Kraken was inaudible, even when putting my ear to the case, running at it's slowest speed, 60%. When it started to ramp up past 80% you could hear a bit of whine coming from the pump, but it wasn't terrible and in my experience there was no reason to run it over 80%.
The H60 on the other hand is a lot more difficult. It has no PWM or DC control, and runs at 100% all the time. There is no whine coming from it, but there does sound like there is a bit of air in the pump that is making noise.
With my experiences and those in this thread, a pump will be mostly silent if you get one with some amount of control.

I completely agree with the Corsair H60 info. It's frustratingly loud in my opinion. I don't have any experience with NZXT AIOs, but I'm going to go with the M22 with my hybrid GPU setup in the works, and hope that it too has an inaudible pump as you say the X52 does. I'll be sure to post once everything is setup to confirm. :)

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I completely agree with the Corsair H60 info. It's frustratingly loud in my opinion. I don't have any experience with NZXT AIOs, but I'm going to go with the M22 with my hybrid GPU setup in the works, and hope that it too has an inaudible pump as you say the X52 does. I'll be sure to post once everything is setup to confirm. :)

Be careful with the M22, it is a completely different pump and design. It's a non-asetek pump and the pump is actually in the middle of the radiator. Gamers nexus did a good teardown of it, they also have a review. I've never used it, but didn't want you to equate it with the other NZXT AIOs that use the asetek pump-in-block design.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Be careful with the M22, it is a completely different pump and design. It's a non-asetek pump and the pump is actually in the middle of the radiator. Gamers nexus did a good teardown of it, they also have a review. I've never used it, but didn't want you to equate it with the other NZXT AIOs that use the asetek pump-in-block design.

You the man! As an AIO non-aficionado, I appreciate the heads up! I planned to do more research before committing, and this certainly put me in the right direction! :)

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

This is why I didn't go with the M22. I wanted to use it for the software control of fans and the pump, but the cooling was worse than normal it seemed. That and the pump is slightly too tall to actually fit in the case when in 3 slot mode, it was a no go for me no matter what.

• Sad
Reactions: DrHudacris

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Do any other users from the US find it hard to find watercooling stuff in stock that ships to the US for a reasonable price? Aquatuning has some stuff in stock but the shipping kills it. Would anyone be interested in making some sort of group order and dividing the shipping or something?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Do any other users from the US find it hard to find watercooling stuff in stock that ships to the US for a reasonable price? Aquatuning has some stuff in stock but the shipping kills it. Would anyone be interested in making some sort of group order and dividing the shipping or something?

You guys know that there's this country of smarter, friendlier, less infected people just north of the border (where I live). Which might be able to help you out.

If cross border shipping is too much, i might be talked into collecting everything and using a cross border shipping service to get everything to you. Let me know and I can make it happen. The first link, I live in the same area so I get the package in about 2 days from them. Newegg will take longer (maybe a week or so).

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

You guys know that there's this country of smarter, friendlier, less infected people just north of the border (where I live). Which might be able to help you out.

If cross border shipping is too much, i might be talked into collecting everything and using a cross border shipping service to get everything to you. Let me know and I can make it happen. The first link, I live in the same area so I get the package in about 2 days from them. Newegg will take longer (maybe a week or so).

Get some sort of record of people interested in group buy together.

I might be able get Alphacool to put together a custom solution

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Get some sort of record of people interested in group buy together.

I might be able get Alphacool to put together a custom solution

I would like to. Since it is difficult for me to get alphacool in here, also shipping cost + tax little bit expensive (We must pay if that items is more than US$ 3). I rather one package for this too.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I use performance-pcs.com, modmymods.com and titanrig.com.

The first is the best in my opinion. The other two sell on Amazon and will mark stuff up to cover the Amazon store fees and stuff. Sometimes it's almost double the cost. One fitting was $16+ on Amazon and $7-8 on titanrigs site but you pay shipping.

The alphacool stuff is still hit or miss. The dc-lt ultra pump and eisstation 40 were out of stock so I bought the larger eisstation ultra for the pump and bought the eisstation 80 to see how it handles. Plus, I like the fact that it has a tiny res

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020

I'm using Bykski and maybe some Barrow parts in addition to the Alphacool AIO that I'm going to turn into a custom loop. The Bykski GPU block I want is on sale right now on Aliexpress (sale started yesterday). I'll be placing an order today or tomorrow. It's less expensive than Ebay, but it takes an estimated month to arrive (nbd for me because I don't have the case yet).