Ebony Cube

wesbl

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 9, 2017
174
116
Italy
Small preview of my cable management

aIED9Kx.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: K888D

wesbl

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 9, 2017
174
116
Italy
4 Hours of Prime95, 65°C, not bad, right?
jSaj0BB.png


Aida64 again:
M6oPG4U.png


What's the right temperature of my CPU? 41.5°C or 46.5°?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: K888D

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
3,930
3,085
FRANCE
Look tº die/tcl on hwinfo64..:) 46.5ºc thus..:)

Nice temp fo 65 on prime.
Aida is far less restrictive as you don’t check fpu..;)
 

wesbl

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 9, 2017
174
116
Italy
Look tº die/tcl on hwinfo64..:) 46.5ºc thus..:)

Nice temp fo 65 on prime.
Aida is far less restrictive as you don’t check fpu..;)

Yes, I wanted to try something more realistic with Aida 64 and something absurd with Prime95.

So I can say that the temperatures are almost like my open air tests.

Idle:

8cWgRaE.png
 
Last edited:

wesbl

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 9, 2017
174
116
Italy
Build Photos (Updated first post with build pics): https://pcpartpicker.com/b/zs8Ycf

Tried Fumark after 100% Fan, I have fps locked at 60fps, I have to figure out why (I think xbox app) , It's the first Nvidia Gpu after almost 3 years:

EloJ6Cw.png


EDIT
Find out fps lock issue: disable xbox gamebar.

Even better, nice boost clock, lower temperature:
o8qvrNY.png


EDIT 27/10/2017:
Tried Prime95 after almost one week, 4°C lower, medium 2/3°C. Thermal paste "curing" takes effect?
V0TsoLs.png


Prime95 + Furmark!
erjYegy.png

Pc case stay really fresh also stressing both gpu and cpu, the only part warm is the gpu side.
Like TekEverything said, this gpu push a lot of air on case front hole
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: K888D