Completed DSE Breathe - A 7.3L Vertical Format ITX Tower

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
@KSliger I'm thinking of changing colors. Do I contact support or cancel the order entirely

Just reply to the order confirmation and tell us which color you want =]

I have an army tan one and one unpainted one too I made from over run covers

DSE

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
DSE
Feb 8, 2017
Silver mobo, Silver GPU, RGB ram, (or Red + black for my backup). White would look great. but I have a black desk w/ black front monitors. oh well lol

@Damascus @DSE so If I do the mod for the AXP-100RH, it comes to 50.8mm in height. I sure hope thats not problematic. or I'll need to invest in a Cryorig C7.
I'd say go for it. For science. I have 4.37mm of space between the top of my C7 Cu and the side panel. So that means 51.37mm of true clearance for CPU coolers. Should be fine. I'm interested in how it turns out.

Very interested in this case. Any Temps going around?

Only negative is that the Shipping to the UK seems expensive :\. Any chance of a limited amount from a EU Seller (CaseKing/Overclockers)?
I'll do a thermal test soon. Don't worry.

YESSSSSS. Great job guys! The time has come :D
Yes it has. Thank you, but this is only the beginning. :D

innocentoak

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 19, 2018
On the website, it says that the maximum length for the gpu is 309mm, was it reversed from 322.1mm? Or is it still 322.1mm

Reactions: DSE

abear182

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
How much is the shipping coming out to?

Will contact Overclockers again, would be good to get Cerberus over there too.

$65 for FedEX
$81 for USPS

More I think about it is that doesn't seem to bad.

CaseKing are based in Germany and are the owners of Overclockers UK so they would be better to talk to.

Everything seems to get shipped to CaseKing and then forwarded to Overclockers.

Reactions: Biowarejak and DSE

DSE

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
DSE
Feb 8, 2017
On the website, it says that the maximum length for the gpu is 309mm, was it reversed from 322.1mm? Or is it still 322.1mm
I also ask this because I plan on using the powercolor red devil rx480, will that work in this case?
Apologies; yes, that's a typo. Maximum graphics card length is in fact, truly 322.1mm. I've already sent an email to Kahlin to correct it.

So yes, that card will work in the case.

Reactions: Biowarejak

LaboonTheWhale

Caliper Novice
Jun 14, 2018
@DSE I am worried about how my exposed cables would look coming out the top. 3 monitors and usbs. Any ideas on how to Hopefully make it look a little cleaner? Maybe those cable sleeves?

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
@DSE I am worried about how my exposed cables would look coming out the top. 3 monitors and usbs. Any ideas on how to Hopefully make it look a little cleaner? Maybe those cable sleeves?
One of the v1 users has a rubber cable router on the back, seems to work quite well

DSE

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
DSE
Feb 8, 2017
I use two monitors and have 5 USB devices plugged in, along with an ethernet cable. I think you'll find that the cables aren't that messy at all. If you keep your tower at the edge of a desk, then the cables will pretty much take care of themselves by flowing behind the case. A cable sleeve or jacket wouldn't hurt though.

myfirstpcyay

Average Stuffer
Mar 7, 2018
True true. With my makeshift case with the wires coming out the top, my main wish was that the gpu was repositioned behind the motherboard so that the wires would bundle easier and look neater naturally.

Enter "the breath." lol.