Completed DSE Breathe - A 7.3L Vertical Format ITX Tower

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Any input on the difference between ground and economy shipping?

I just fixed the weights so it should be slightly less. FedEx ground is recommended, USPS and UPS have been losing packages like crazy.

Reactions: DSE

LaboonTheWhale

Caliper Novice
Jun 14, 2018
The red really does look great, too bad all my components are blue :p
Silver mobo, Silver GPU, RGB ram, (or Red + black for my backup). White would look great. but I have a black desk w/ black front monitors. oh well lol

@Damascus @DSE so If I do the mod for the AXP-100RH, it comes to 50.8mm in height. I sure hope thats not problematic. or I'll need to invest in a Cryorig C7.

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
Silver mobo, Silver GPU, RGB ram, (or Red + black for my backup). White would look great. but I have a black desk w/ black front monitors. oh well lol

@Damascus @DSE so If I do the mod for the AXP-100RH, it comes to 50.8mm in height. I sure hope thats not problematic. or I'll need to invest in a Cryorig C7.
I have a C7 I can send your way when I'm done testing, I currently have it, an L9i and the AXP-100 for comparing against my Hermes.

I don't come close to needing all of them :p Though shipping will be awful

Ambushes

Trash Compacter
Aug 26, 2017
Just ordered the red version. I actually prefer the aesthetic of this over the DanCase and I don't have to wait either :)

$30 USD shipping was killer though.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Damn, that red is sick...

I have to stay away from this forum until v2 sells out. My mind says no, but my body is ready.

LaboonTheWhale

Caliper Novice
Jun 14, 2018
I have a C7 I can send your way when I'm done testing, I currently have it, an L9i and the AXP-100 for comparing against my Hermes.

I don't come close to needing all of them :p Though shipping will be awful
Can you DM with where you're located and we could talk out shipping? unless you're outside the US lol.

In for one of the black one. Thanks @DSE

Reactions: DSE and Damascus

abear182

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
Very interested in this case. Any Temps going around?

Only negative is that the Shipping to the UK seems expensive :\. Any chance of a limited amount from a EU Seller (CaseKing/Overclockers)?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Very interested in this case. Any Temps going around?

Only negative is that the Shipping to the UK seems expensive :\. Any chance of a limited amount from a EU Seller (CaseKing/Overclockers)?

How much is the shipping coming out to?

Will contact Overclockers again, would be good to get Cerberus over there too.

Reactions: DSE and Biowarejak