DAN C4-SFX

irememberflick

Cable Smoosher
May 10, 2020
[...]like the Noctua C14S. For these configurations it is possible to mount the power supply 90° rotated.
- From the introduction page

Just to be sure, you don't mean "required" to mount the power supply 90° to fit the C14S, right?

Slediee

Cable Smoosher
Feb 28, 2022

C4-SFX Power Week - Update

Here are the first changes and some nsights in the thermal concept:

Hi @dondan - a quick question (picking up 280mm radiators).

When using the 30x0 air duct, what is the maximum radiator and fan combo before it clashes with the air duct itself? I have marked up 1 of your CADs below to specify what I mean (red arrow and box).

(I'm sure 240s should be okay with even more clearance as they sit lower on the rad bracket and further away from the air duct)

Would an LF II 280 (thicker radiator than normal) in that scenario fit with the 30x0 FE airduct installed for example?

lucinski

Cable Smoosher
Apr 14, 2020
If you go ghetto mode and deshroud the GPU, would you be able to screw the fans to the case somewhere or you would just have to use zip ties for that?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
The matx case will be sold under LianLis brand and is a different case class. 13L vs 20L. No information on release so far

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
The GPU Zone is ~ 65mm so you have following options:

- 2 Slot cards add 120/140mm standard fans on top
- 2.5 Slot cards add 120/140mm slim fans on top
- 2.75 Slot cards there is not enough room to install fans on top so keep the card as it is ore desroud it and use your own fans.
- 3 Slot cards there is not enough room to install fans on top so keep the card as it is ore desroud it and use your own fans.

Is a 1 or 1.5 slot waterblock + XSPC thin rad + slim fans possible, like some of us do with custom looped Ncase M1?