Corsair SF600 power supply giveaway!

Congratulations to @Boil for winning the SF600 giveaway!

I was impatient and purchased the SF600 that was used in my review. So instead of a review unit I asked Corsair for one to give away instead!

To enter the random drawing, just post in this thread before Friday May 6, 11:59 EST.

Note: This giveaway is limited to the United States. Shipping will be covered.

Last edited:

artimaeus

Apprentice
Apr 13, 2016
I've been drooling over that PSU for a while now. Corsair, my favorite PSU OEM and SFX?! Yeah, doesn't get much better than this.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Alright folks, this contest is now closed!

We'll randomly select a winner and announce as such once we have details sorted.

Reactions: Hifihedgehog

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I would like to thank the Academy…

Seriously though, HUGE THANKS to smallformfactor.net & the SFF forum…!!!

Now I will have the PSU that ensures adequate power for virtually any SFF/mITX build I could throw at it…!!!

SO STOKED…! Did not really expect to win at all, but cannot win unless you try, yeah…!?!

Now I need to find a giveaway for an ITX-sized GTX1070…!!! ;^p

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
That GTX 1070 will wallow in the oceans of available power. Will the fan even turn on ?

Reactions: Boil

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
That GTX 1070 will wallow in the oceans of available power. Will the fan even turn on ?

LOL…!!! That would be awesome, wouldn't it?!? High power components, fan barely ticking over at all…

I WAS looking at the 450w model in the past, and wanting the 600w model, but trying to save a few bucks… Thank you Gods of Giveaway…!!! ;^p

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
I have the 450W, and I have never seen the fan move besides when I turn it on. Some sort of voodoo drives the PSU.

Reactions: jtd871

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
LOL…!!! That would be awesome, wouldn't it?!? High power components, fan barely ticking over at all…

I WAS looking at the 450w model in the past, and wanting the 600w model, but trying to save a few bucks… Thank you Gods of Giveaway…!!! ;^p
Be sure to show completed build photos once your baby is fully done up and ready to burn rubber! Man, this site is so great for us class of nerds to connect with each other who like Hulk-like strength in Ant-Man size packages.