Corsair SF600 power supply giveaway!

Congratulations to @Boil for winning the SF600 giveaway!

I was impatient and purchased the SF600 that was used in my review. So instead of a review unit I asked Corsair for one to give away instead!

To enter the random drawing, just post in this thread before Friday May 6, 11:59 EST.

Note: This giveaway is limited to the United States. Shipping will be covered.

Last edited:

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
No chance for international delivery? :)

Like @confusis said, forwarding addresses or whatever are fine. The price of international shipping is the problem, sending that video card to Australia from the last giveaway wasn't kind on my wallet :p

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Like @confusis said, forwarding addresses or whatever are fine. The price of international shipping is the problem, sending that video card to Australia from the last giveaway wasn't kind on my wallet

it was greatly appreciated though. My desktop blew a cap whilst i was afk last weekend so i'll be accelerating the build its going into

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
I'd join but with the expensive international shipping that the US has it would be cheaper to just buy it local :(.

Also on the one hand I'd love a 600W SFX PSU on the other I'm into the DC-DC domain :p

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Was planning on getting a SF450 eventually for a build (waiting on one of these boutique SFF chassis that are in the works), but winning this SF600 would be AWESOME…!!! I could definitely shift the funds from the SF450 to more RAM or step up from an i5 to an i7…!

Fingers crossed…!!! ;^p

Leinahtan

Efficiency Noob
Mar 2, 2016
I live in lil New Zealand :( BUT thank god I have an Aunt in the US I could forward it from! Good luck everyone with the giveaway :D