Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Yeah I see the screw holes but is there supposed to be a bracket or something that comes with the case? I'm either totally overthinking this or underthinking it.
Nope, just line up your SSD to the screw holes and screw them in. They'll hold just fine. I was overthinking it at first too, but 2 screws totally works.

Reactions: Skarum

Aarav

Caliper Novice
Jun 11, 2020
Well now this case is very good as the new rtx 3080 founders edition collers will be excellent for the sliger console because of the airflow of the gpu side of the case

Reactions: DrHudacris

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
I dont think so, because if the riser cable will get connected from the right side then it won't affect the airflow for the rtx 3080

You're right.

This is one of the few perfect cases for the FE 3080/3090 to use with CPU air cooling.

Reactions: Aarav

Aarav

Caliper Novice
Jun 11, 2020
Any idea how long it takes for sliger to ship the CONSWOLE. I live in india and will opt for the fed ex international priority delivery.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
I just got my conswole, but I can't find any build manuals, and idea where I can find them.
It looks like they haven't posted the build guide on the web site. You could check out the the image gallery on the Sliger site:
or watch the Optimum Tech review for ideas:
Reddit can always be searched as well:

Hope this helps!

snailonni

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys, on the website, I see this option: USB 3.2 Type E (USB C)+ 19-Pin (USB A)**
I have a few questions:
What is a USB 3.2 Type E exactly? I am getting Asus B550-I Mother Board, will I be able to use this? How is it different from the first type c option?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys, on the website, I see this option: USB 3.2 Type E (USB C)+ 19-Pin (USB A)**
I have a few questions:
What is a USB 3.2 Type E exactly? I am getting Asus B550-I Mother Board, will I be able to use this? How is it different from the first type c option?

The USB 3.2 Type E is the USB type C connector on the front IO, the connector circled in red is the dedicated plug that the Asus B550 has. Many motherboards don't have this connector and you would want the first option, Single 19-Pin (USB A + USB C). You will get faster transfer speeds with the USB 3.2 Type E.

Reactions: loader963

No Hands 55

Chassis Packer
Feb 11, 2020
Is there any confirmation that an Arctic Accelero III will fit in the CONSWOLE? If so, can you use 25mm or does it need to be 15mm fans on top of it?

Is there anyway to mount the gpu against the bottom of the case if the 2 noctua fans are removed? Or, is there anyway to flip the gpu mounting so that gpu backplate faces up?

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Just recover one year of posts on CL families...;)

CL530 (horizontal) is interesting me to replace SM550 as HTPC as I'm looking for 3 slots GPU and stronger CPU cooling (SM560 is too large as HTPC for my needs).

So here are my Comments/Questions :
  • Best CPU cooler should be now ID-Cooling IS-60 EVO with 120mmx25mm fan on top. Better MB compatibility than black ridge with beefier heatsink (requires push-pull fans to perform fine)
  • How standard case feet are put on case (glued I suppose?) Are side panel in aluminum or steel (I assumre aluminum)
  • Have somebody tried which setup is best in horizontal stand (intake from top (standard) or intake from bottom)?

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Personally think the C1 would top the IS, but I’m running a L12 with a 9900k at the moment in mine. No OC, and still holds decent temps in the high 70’s during tali’s principle vr. But mine is vertical as well.

Reactions: Kommando

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Personally think the C1 would top the IS, but I’m running a L12 with a 9900k at the moment in mine. No OC, and still holds decent temps in the high 70’s during tali’s principle vr. But mine is vertical as well.
Good point!
C1 is a great contender for CL530 also even if I'm not a fan of their fan (could be replaced by Noctua 120x15).

Reactions: Kommando

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
I would have had one in my build but couldn’t get one quick and had the noctua and I’m satisfied enough. But I know in the Cerberus x my C1 did better.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
I would have had one in my build but couldn’t get one quick and had the noctua and I’m satisfied enough. But I know in the Cerberus x my C1 did better.
Black ridge with push/pull fan is better than L12 with only one fan.

However Cryorig C1 seems expensive and difficult to get. IS-60 EVO is at least easier/cheaper to get...even it's pretty long..;)

Overall it's great to see several powerful cpu cooler as soon as we are reaching 75mm clearance..:D

Other question : do you know length & type of riser please?