Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
We have had some unfortunate delays on the pictures of the cases.

Looking like I will have to personally take and edit the pictures this weekend and get this up Sunday or Monday. (I did most the SM550/Sm560 and Cerberus/X pictures, so I am not the worst!) Update you all soon, very sorry for the delays!

Just to confirm @KSliger all the accessories aside from the front panel stuff can be ordered at a later date and will be functional/accessible?

Correct - will have ability to order handle, rack ears, base plate, under desk mount, and other replacement parts at any time.

HZCH

Trash Compacter
Jul 21, 2018
Hey! I live in Europe. Will we be able to pre-order the n.1 or n.2 options through your website, or do we have to somehow go through your European partner?
Also, just so you know, I'm ok to pay again for the FPIO delivery if it means I can get my dirty little hands on the Conswole :D:D

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Hey! I live in Europe. Will we be able to pre-order the n.1 or n.2 options through your website, or do we have to somehow go through your European partner?
Also, just so you know, I'm ok to pay again for the FPIO delivery if it means I can get my dirty little hands on the Conswole :D:D

Will be available through us, but will work with Density to get it available this week or next on his site. Leadtime will be about the same through either us or him, but Density will save a good amount on VAT and shipping.

Picture fixing / retakes are a bit more time consuming than planned. Will be able to get this available this week tho!

Bulkaric

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 19, 2019
Just a quick inquiry. I live in the philippines but I'm currently onboard the ship and maybe won't be home for couple of months. If i pre-order the conswole will it be delivered door to door or need to pick up thru postal?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Just a quick inquiry. I live in the philippines but I'm currently onboard the ship and maybe won't be home for couple of months. If i pre-order the conswole will it be delivered door to door or need to pick up thru postal?

Would be shipped to door.

Other option is we can hold it until you are available, and then ship it so it arrives while you're home.

Concern is that some times postal services will only hold it for like 10-15 business days.

Also got some pictures to share!

tifaff

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2019
conswole vs sm560, who has better temps with the same build? This is the eternal fight between console style/sandwich style

you can answer me from mp if you want or here...

Last edited:

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
it depends on who are the courier.

if shipped via Third Party like DHL, fedex, etc will deliver door to door. But anything that is valued 200 USD or 10k pesos will be taxed and they will be the one doing it for you. You just need to pay it online and once paid, they will deliver.

If shipped via the postal system. There is a big chances that you have to pick it up on the local post office (for slow shipping) or Pasay Central (for expedited option). This might be outdated since I heard people are getting their shipment for less than 200 usd door to door.

Reactions: Bulkaric

Bulkaric

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 19, 2019
Would be shipped to door.

Other option is we can hold it until you are available, and then ship it so it arrives while you're home.

Concern is that some times postal services will only hold it for like 10-15 business days.

Also got some pictures to share!

Ohhh that would be nice. Going to pre order it once it became available. I've been lurking for a while now. This case is what I really need because of my work.

it depends on who are the courier.

if shipped via Third Party like DHL, fedex, etc will deliver door to door. But anything that is valued 200 USD or 10k pesos will be taxed and they will be the one doing it for you. You just need to pay it online and once paid, they will deliver.

If shipped via the postal system. There is a big chances that you have to pick it up on the local post office (for slow shipping) or Pasay Central (for expedited option). This might be outdated since I heard people are getting their shipment for less than 200 usd door to door.

Thanks btw. Gonna go for third party service then.

nzilliox

Chassis Packer
Jun 30, 2019
It's nice to see the pictures of them. They look awesome.

On the Conswole, if you have a 2 slot GPU, can you use full size fans and not slim fans?

Behemoth

Case Bender
New User
Aug 17, 2017
My wallet filled with crappy Canadian dollars is ready! I haven't been this excited for a case in a long time.

Lisanaadr

Efficiency Noob
Oct 23, 2019
Hello, I live in Reunion, but because of the Coronavirus the air links are blocked. Currently I'm stuck in madagacar. So I would like if it is possible to buy some in April or May and have it delivered to the island of REUNION 974 (FRANCE). and what are your means of delivery fedex or dhl or postal, must you go through your European partner.
My delivery address is at saint pierre on the island of REUNION 974 (FRANCE) or does your Density partner seem to me not to deliver to the islands?

I am interested in the 8L console with all options and is it compatible with the ryzen 3600X OR 3700X
with HDPlex power supplies or it's only sfx power supply
and which CPU fan do you recommend

Thank you .