Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

bowman9991

Trash Compacter
Jul 27, 2017
galacticbrain.com
Has anyone received their Batch 4 case yet? Mine was shipped on the 31 October to Australia, leaving the Ukraine 2 November.
That's where the tracking ends. Curious to hear how long they are taking to get to people in different places. I imagine you are all scattered around the globe. Anyone know if there's a way to get tracking after it's left the Ukraine? Hoping it arrives soon. PS - Any other Australians here?

Bahn Yuki

Cable Smoosher
Sep 6, 2017
Not yet, I got a tracking # stating it's at a holding facility in the Ukraine as of 11/9. I'm living in the US so I'm sure the case will reach you first. Are you using the tracking through the website link Sergi sent or your local mail? I find the USPS(local mail) is about as up to date as the ukraine site.

bowman9991

Trash Compacter
Jul 27, 2017
galacticbrain.com
Using the tracking number Sergi sent. After it left the Ukraine, there's no way to track it as far as I can tell. Local post (or UPS) can't do anything with the tracking number.

Not yet, I got a tracking # stating it's at a holding facility in the Ukraine as of 11/9. I'm living in the US so I'm sure the case will reach you first. Are you using the tracking through the website link Sergi sent or your local mail? I find the USPS(local mail) is about as up to date as the ukraine site.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Another body that we made at the request of the client. A very compact version of the housing with the use of internal power supply unit SFX. Minus this layout, there is no place for a drive format 2.5 ".

Specs: case SFXm prototype
- Material: 1.5mm Aluminium, Powder Coating
- Volume: 6.0L (250mm x 130mm x 185mm)
- GPU: length <175mm, height <140mm, width <40mm
- CPU Cooler: up to 63mm
- FANs: 60x10mm
- PSU: SFX
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 300mm D.type
- Storage: M.2

we plan to fix it in the final version.
Specs: case SFXm rev.5.0
- Volume: 6.1L (250mm x 135mm x 180mm)
- CPU Cooler: up to 68mm
- FANs: 2 x 60 < 10mm (attachment to the top cover)
- PSU: SFX / SFX-L

salmonelladub

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jun 25, 2017
Another body that we made at the request of the client. A very compact version of the housing with the use of internal power supply unit SFX. Minus this layout, there is no place for a drive format 2.5 ".

Specs: case SFXm prototype
- Volume: 6.0L (250mm x 130mm x 185mm)
- CPU Cooler: up to 63mm
- FANs: 60x10mm
- PSU: SFX

we plan to fix it in the final version.
Specs: case SFXm rev.5.0
- Volume: 6.1L (250mm x 135mm x 180mm)
- CPU Cooler: up to 68mm
- FANs: 2 x 60 < 10mm (attachment to the top cover)
- PSU: SFX / SFX-L

That's my case, looks good! Can't wait to get it in my hands.
The 1 change I would've made in hindsight to the case, is increasing the height by ~10 to 15 mm, so that you can fit two 120mm x 15mm fans (like the NF-A12x15) on the top or bottom, I'm sure that would greatly increase airflow at a minimum cost of space.

neojonathan

Efficiency Noob
Aug 14, 2017
Sergii,

I know you are busy with all the orders. But as a customer, I believe communication is key in this situation. Could you please give us an update to what is going at the moment. It is now November 14th, and Batch#5 has not been shipped yet. What is the status? What is going on? Why are you still taking orders if you are unable to deliver them at the promised dates?

durtmcgurt

Case Bender
Jul 25, 2017
Sergii,

I know you are busy with all the orders. But as a customer, I believe communication is key in this situation. Could you please give us an update to what is going at the moment. It is now November 14th, and Batch#5 has not been shipped yet. What is the status? What is going on? Why are you still taking orders if you are unable to deliver them at the promised dates?

I can't speak for the others but I'm in batch #5 my cased shipped out on November 6th. I think he just forgot to update the main post. Either that or maybe there are a few stragglers.

bowman9991

Trash Compacter
Jul 27, 2017
galacticbrain.com
I'm in Batch 4 myself. Case has shipped, but no sign of it yet. Perhaps on a ship somewhere :-)

Sergii,

BozoSilvia

Trash Compacter
Sep 14, 2017
Sadly, I am not finished building in it, but hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can get pics. I was in batch 6 only issue I ran into was my case did not come in with a PCIe extender but they were able to refund me that portion right away so I can purchase one off amazon real fast

Reactions: crazydave48

crazydave48

Chassis Packer
Oct 18, 2017
Woah! Batch 6? Considering the front page still says;

Batch #6 (5 cases sold out). Cases will ship before NOVEMBER-10. blanks are obtained. assembly

I assumed batch 6 hasn't shipped yet and that they were really behind. Thats good to hear! As a batch 7 guy, I'm really hoping our cases get out on time!

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Sadly, I am not finished building in it, but hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can get pics. I was in batch 6 only issue I ran into was my case did not come in with a PCIe extender but they were able to refund me that portion right away so I can purchase one off amazon real fast
wait you're in batch 6 and you've got yours already ?! Just a week ago Sergii said they needed more time for batch 6. You're getting my hopes up here.

Reactions: BozoSilvia

BozoSilvia

Trash Compacter
Sep 14, 2017
Yup! Except mine was unpainted so that may be part of the quick shipping! But yours should be getting ready to leave soon!