Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

johnny4eyes

Caliper Novice
Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm entirely new here and love what I'm seeing! I haven't built a PC in a while(10+ years) and that was a Via Epia M10000 C3? inside of a Dreamcast (Its been long gone if you're wondering). I'm loving the form factor of the 6.3L and plan on getting it. I did see it supports a 80mm case fan if I don't use the HDD mounts. I'm just curious why not a 92mm fan? Or given how small this case is, would a case fan really make a difference at that location?

Love to see the 6.3L work with an Asetek 92mm AIO though without having to increase the overall size to 9L! I think the height underneath a SFX PSU is limited to <37mm minus cabling?

Thanks!

nxrUK

Trash Compacter
Mar 29, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm entirely new here and love what I'm seeing! I haven't built a PC in a while(10+ years) and that was a Via Epia M10000 C3? inside of a Dreamcast (Its been long gone if you're wondering). I'm loving the form factor of the 6.3L and plan on getting it. I did see it supports a 80mm case fan if I don't use the HDD mounts. I'm just curious why not a 92mm fan? Or given how small this case is, would a case fan really make a difference at that location?

Love to see the 6.3L work with an Asetek 92mm AIO though without having to increase the overall size to 9L! I think the height underneath a SFX PSU is limited to <37mm minus cabling?

Thanks!

Many people have used a Asetek 92mm AIO with the A4-SFX. This may not be the case with the CustomMod, due to space limitations below. You can always give it a try and report back.

grantman102002

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2017
The dates listed on the front page make no sense. You updated the post on the 15th saying all batch 4 cases would be shipped out by the 10th. Does that mean all batch 4 cases were shipped out 8 days ago?

Can you confirm all cases in batch 4 have shipped? Do you provide any tracking? Are the packages insured?

payton

What's an ITX?
Jul 22, 2017
The dates listed on the front page make no sense. You updated the post on the 15th saying all batch 4 cases would be shipped out by the 10th. Does that mean all batch 4 cases were shipped out 8 days ago?

Can you confirm all cases in batch 4 have shipped? Do you provide any tracking? Are the packages insured?
That was the expected date, he's just behind what he thought he would be

grantman102002

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2017
That was the expected date, he's just behind what he thought he would be
Batch #4's original expected ship date was Aug 31st, then it got pushed back to Sep 15th, then on Sunday Oct 15th he updated the post to say they would be shipped out by Oct 10th, which makes no sense. This really confused me.

Lastly he posted pictures of batch 5, but no pictures of batch 4.

Sorry if I seem over eager, but I'm just looking for clarification. I can't wait to get my hands on this baby!

Bahn Yuki

Cable Smoosher
Sep 6, 2017
Batch #4's original expected ship date was Aug 31st, then it got pushed back to Sep 15th, then on Sunday Oct 15th he updated the post to say they would be shipped out by Oct 10th, which makes no sense. This really confused me.

Lastly he posted pictures of batch 5, but no pictures of batch 4.

Sorry if I seem over eager, but I'm just looking for clarification. I can't wait to get my hands on this baby!
I don't think you're being over eager at all. It's almost 2 months later and we still don't have pics/tracking #s. Hopefully we get some sort of update from Sergii or better yet some people can chime in with their delivered cases. I'll be doing a video as soon as it comes in. The pics of batch #5 make me hopeful that #4 will be coming soon.

Unfortunately I'm on the west coast of the US so I don't think I'll be getting my case anytime soon, but some pics of our beauties would go a long way.

Reactions: Roekoee

crazydave48

Chassis Packer
Oct 18, 2017
Hey everyone! This is my first post! :D

I have a potentially stupid question. I ordered the revision 2.2 model of this case and in the specs it says

- Storage: 2 x SSD 2.5" (Installation instead of a body fan) and M.2
I could still use a 2.5" HDD, correct? I have an SSD and an old 2.5" HDD I was hoping to also use from an old laptop.

Thanks!

BozoSilvia

Trash Compacter
Sep 14, 2017
Hey everyone! This is my first post! :D

I have a potentially stupid question. I ordered the revision 2.2 model of this case and in the specs it says

- Storage: 2 x SSD 2.5" (Installation instead of a body fan) and M.2
I could still use a 2.5" HDD, correct? I have an SSD and an old 2.5" HDD I was hoping to also use from an old laptop.

Thanks!
Yup!

Reactions: crazydave48

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Attention, open Batch # 8 (5 cases limit)

1. Now we will accept orders with individual size separately from the base cases. To order non-standard cases, we prepare a separate order form. This will help not to waste time and do ordinary orders on time.

2. The first two customers will receive a 20% discount on the case (applies to standard cases)

3. For those who have already received our case of past audits, a discount of 50% is valid (Batch # 8 2 cases limit)

Roekoee

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 15, 2017
@sergiiua It has now almost been 2 months after the original shipping date for batch #4. I understand the sudden influx of orders has introduced some delays, but it could be handled better.

Several times now we've heard "probably this week" only for this week to come and go without shipment or update. Are all cases in batch #4 even done yet?

If there are delays than make a realistic estimate of the shipping date instead of just shifting it week by week. I am okay with waiting, I am not okay with the way the delays are being handled.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
@sergiiua It has now almost been 2 months after the original shipping date for batch #4. I understand the sudden influx of orders has introduced some delays, but it could be handled better.

Several times now we've heard "probably this week" only for this week to come and go without shipment or update. Are all cases in batch #4 even done yet?

If there are delays than make a realistic estimate of the shipping date instead of just shifting it week by week. I am okay with waiting, I am not okay with the way the delays are being handled.
today we will post a photo of the party 4. tomorrow we will send the parcel numbers to you.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Again, sorry for the multiple questions, but it seems the volume also increased slightly. May I know what changed? Will the changes: volume, plastic divider, be included in batch 6? Thank you.
just do not do any more revision 1.1. Left only 2.2.

Yes the plastic splitter will be.

crazydave48

Chassis Packer
Oct 18, 2017
Hey everyone! I have one more question. If I understood sergiiua's drawings right, the Revision 2.2 case can hold a 9mm ssd AND a 15mm 2.5" hdd, correct? Even with a full size GPU?

Thanks