Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

popo2076

Chassis Packer
Apr 15, 2017
I think this case looks very nice. 5.92L size also makes me happy. Custom options are very cool. fast feedback is so satisfy too.
but I also worry. because some sample shot(3.24L,5.92L) shows that joint connection part is not fit well..(front edge folded part especially)
I think quality is more important to 'SFF size' than 'Normal size case'. So give precise inspections please. I'm look forward to get this case. :)

LivewarePr0blem

Efficiency Noob
Mar 22, 2017
Hey sergiiua,
On page 2 of this thread higuy808 linked to pictures of the case showing no case feet, and I notice they aren't mentioned. Will case feet be included?

Also, looking at the same pictures, I'm unsure how the case is assembled. I expect I'm just missing something.
1) I assume the folded part of the side panel that screws/attaches to the case would attach to the top of the case frame (where there are suitable holes), but the pictures seem to show the folded part situated at the bottom of the side panel.

2) How does the top panel attach? I see no holes or screws?

I'm really excited about this case!

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
[QUOTE = "LivewarePr0blem, сообщение: 42184, член: одна тысяча семьсот тридцать шесть"]

Кроме того, глядя на те же картины, я не уверен в том, как собран корпус. Я ожидаю, что я просто отсутствует что-то.
1) Я полагаю, сложенную часть боковой панели, что винты / крепится к случае будут прикрепить к верхней части корпуса рамы (где есть подходящие отверстия), но фотографии, кажется, показывают сложенную часть, расположенную в нижней части боковая панель.

2) Как верхняя панель прикрепить? Я не вижу никаких отверстий или винтов? [/ QUOTE]

We will try to use neodymium magnets as fixing of removable panels. Although, probably, somewhere we will have to use screws

stevey500

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2017

I can see mine piled in there.

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
So there are five orders due to ship before April 30 and every single one of them has a different vent design :p

crusi86

Chassis Packer
Apr 24, 2017
I have ordered one from 2nd batch :) Now I don't know what cooler I should get for my i5 4690k, any advice? :)

darkpirate03

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 27, 2017
Hi,
I have a few questions, it would be great if you could answer them before the actual deadline on April 30th :)
1. Is it correct that you can place a badge with a serial number on the case without addional costs?
I read this somewhere in the Hardforum i think.
2. How are the restrictions for the graphics card measurements, especially for the power connector position/backplate?
3. How ist the LED RGB Logo connected to the motherboard, what color/ight intensity is adjustable?
4. Are the anodized magnet side panels held just by magnets or do they additionally "snap in" like the DAN Case side panels?
5. Are the measurements including the standoffs?
I asked these questions in the Hardforum too :cool:

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi,
I have a few questions, it would be great if you could answer them before the actual deadline on April 30th :)
1. Is it correct that you can place a badge with a serial number on the case without addional costs?
I read this somewhere in the Hardforum i think.
2. How are the restrictions for the graphics card measurements, especially for the power connector position/backplate?
3. How ist the LED RGB Logo connected to the motherboard, what color/ight intensity is adjustable?
4. Are the anodized magnet side panels held just by magnets or do they additionally "snap in" like the DAN Case side panels?
5. Are the measurements including the standoffs?
I asked these questions in the Hardforum too :cool:
Greetings!
1. On all buildings will be deleted serial number.
2. For very wide graphics cards, you will have to use a corner connector.
3. In the socket for the fan. Control from the console.
4. Additionally, do not fasten with screws. Not necessary. I can only do it with screws.
5. None. Size without legs. Rubber feet 6mm.

crusi86

Chassis Packer
Apr 24, 2017
Got question, if you use 45mm cooler in this case is there still any gap left between cooler and side panel? I wonder if there is a chance to install noctua nhl9i with 25mm thick fan?