Production Aquanaut Basic/Extreme - Ultra Low Profile CPU Block & Pump Mount Combo

wenyuax

Average Stuffer
Aug 16, 2020
Holly *!! I have never noticed this until now. If that works my future T1 build will be much safer. Looking forward the preorder!

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
I have an ambitious plan for a potential dual 240mm rad in a Formd T1 that I think screams for this, so looking forward to it

oOflyeyesOo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 25, 2020
Signed up! Pretty pumped. Contemplating if I should wait or just install my Barrow pump and CPU block, and disassemble the loop later.

Rdragon

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 28, 2020
Signed Up. Would there be a possibility to get both brackets for intel as amd cpu's ?

Got a ambitious plan for a SFF time P-ATX V2 case with a custom watercooling.
Still can't decide which way to go for the cpu.

Reactions: sos

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Signed Up. Would there be a possibility to get both brackets for intel as amd cpu's ?

Second this question...as I'm using X570 itx which uses LGA mounting but my other and future builds will be ryzen.

Efficiency Noob
Jun 15, 2020
Signed up! Looking to try my hand at WCing and finding a decent pump/block has been challenging. Not many options on the market.

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com

At this moment, I am tending towards offering 1 set for each person, for this beta testing stage. And would appreciate feedbacks and photos of your custom loop, so that I can try smooth out any issues before official launch.

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
That's great.
The only small problem is: both AM5 and LGA1700 will have different mounting pattern, hence the block will be usable only for one more generation-Ryzen 4xxx and Intel 11xxx.
We will need to count on your support to release new mountings post official release in 2021 :-)

By the way, is acetal/POM an option for the top?

Reactions: sos

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
That's great.
The only small problem is: both AM5 and LGA1700 will have different mounting pattern, hence the block will be usable only for one more generation-Ryzen 4xxx and Intel 11xxx.
We will need to count on your support to release new mountings post official release in 2021 :-)

By the way, is acetal/POM an option for the top?
Will release new mounting brackets for next gen of Intel/AMD sockets if the rest can be reused. Their final spec not confirmed yet, but I hope the block can be reused, saves me hassle to redesign?

Nouvolo

Creator
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Sign up will close on Monday (31 Aug). Each user can buy 1 set (either AMD or Intel). I will email an invoice and please complete online payment (via link in the email).

At the same time, I am getting these blocks made, and will start sending them out once first batch is complete. Est. 2-3 weeks.

Would like to thank you all for supporting this project and help with participating in this test run. Would appreciate if you could post your feedback, results and photos of your rigs so that we can all share this information.

wenyuax

Average Stuffer
Aug 16, 2020
Sign up will close on Monday (31 Aug). Each user can buy 1 set (either AMD or Intel). I will email an invoice and please complete online payment (via link in the email).

At the same time, I am getting these blocks made, and will start sending them out once first batch is complete. Est. 2-3 weeks.

Would like to thank you all for supporting this project and help with participating in this test run. Would appreciate if you could post your feedback, results and photos of your rigs so that we can all share this information.
Hi @Nouvolo I signed up throught the form but not so sure about this and there's nothing saying that I've successfully signed in. So could you help me check whether there is my id in your list? Thank you!

Reactions: Nouvolo

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Hi @Nouvolo I signed up throught the form but not so sure about this and there's nothing saying that I've successfully signed in. So could you help me check whether there is my id in your list? Thank you!
Makes sense to publish the list as there was no email confirming signup - I do not want to miss it ;-)

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Sign up rate is great, thanks for your support ?. I think we will cutoff sign up by end of this month (i.e. 31 Aug 2020), so that I can fix the quantity, and not have the sign ups keep waiting.

Note : Current batch may be slightly different from that of final launch version. But I expect very little changes except for critical issues.

Just checked shipping rate, it's gone up a bit due to covid... will be around USD20-35, depending on location. Asia > US > EU (shipping cost in general).

At this moment, I am tending towards offering 1 set for each person, for this beta testing stage. And would appreciate feedbacks and photos of your custom loop, so that I can try smooth out any issues before official launch.

Okay, I JUST filled out the online form after seeing that today was the cutoff date...

That said, I did not realize (meaning I did not read enough) this was only a beta phase, not final call for orders...

So, I would like to rescind my 'order' at this time, but I will definitely be following the thread to see how the unit pans out...!

I have plans for a 10 liter micro-tower chassis; mDTX mobo, 30mm thick 240 crossflow rad, ITX-length GPU (water cooled, of course), etc. ... This would be perfect as there really is no place for a pump otherwise (without just CRAMMING it in there & obstructing airflow)...

Thanks...!

samyope

Chassis Packer
Aug 16, 2019
Hi,
I filled the form yesterday too, but I see it is only beta phase for now. Please discard my entry as I will probably not have to time to perform any testing in the coming months.
Will wait patiently for the production release though, as this is an extremely exciting piece of hardware ! Do you have any idea on the rough price estimate of the final version ?
Thank you so much for your work !