Production AM4 Brackets for CPU Coolers (C7 + others)

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
W

Would it be compatible with the new c7g? Not sure if they use the same mounting solutions. I have one on pre-order and would like to get one of these, if it will work together.

It should, reported mounting dimensions were the same for Cu and I would imagine the C7G would be the same. I will supply a 3d printed washer/plate that should make it compatible. The stock one is a bit too thick.

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019

Product page. I added stock level, but I'll be busy and won't ship until next week. May be without photos for a while.

Thanks! ordered! :)

Slowjim

Trash Compacter
Mar 12, 2019
Any way you could make me a set of brackets to rotate my Zalman CNPS8900 90 degrees? @wesbl has already made a prototype set. I could send you my Zalman and maybe he could provide the measurements?

wesbl

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 9, 2017
Any way you could make me a set of brackets to rotate my Zalman CNPS8900 90 degrees? @wesbl has already made a prototype set. I could send you my Zalman and maybe he could provide the measurements?

You only need AM4 Socket holes distances and Zalman brackets holes, thank you can make what you prefer for the design.
Be careful with Brackets material, you are near the cpu and PLA melts very easily...

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
You only need AM4 Socket holes distances and Zalman brackets holes, thank you can make what you prefer for the design.
Be careful with Brackets material, you are near the cpu and PLA melts very easily...

It wouldn't be hard to.

You can PM me but I'll have to see how difficult the mounting mechanism is.

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019
W

Would it be compatible with the new c7g? Not sure if they use the same mounting solutions. I have one on pre-order and would like to get one of these, if it will work together.

No reason it shouldn’t be - the C7g is just graphene coated. Ultimately it’s the same thing, with the same mounting system and same brackets and compatibility

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I just fulfilled all the orders for the bracket.

I'll wait for some feedback before increasing stock level. Let me know if you have any fitment problems or any issues to report.

Reactions: WinterCharm

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
I just fulfilled all the orders for the bracket.

I'll wait for some feedback before increasing stock level. Let me know if you have any fitment problems or any issues to report.
I just pre-ordered the c7 from overclokers and was wondering if you had any of these available or plan on making them again?

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019
I just pre-ordered the c7 from overclokers and was wondering if you had any of these available or plan on making them again?

Just FYI I ordered a C7G from OCUK about a month ago and they have yet to ship it :p

Also, @Thehack I got my brackets, and backplate. They look good so far. I'll update once I get my C7G and actually mount it, but thanks again for being so quick about shipping this out, and for the communication and good craftsmanship :) I really appreciate it.

was pretty nervous because I'm new to the SFF Forums, and it's my first time buying from someone in this community. 10/10 dude.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Just FYI I ordered a C7G from OCUK about a month ago and they have yet to ship it

Also, @Thehack I got my brackets, and backplate. They look good so far. I'll update once I get my C7G and actually mount it, but thanks again for being so quick about shipping this out, and for the communication and good craftsmanship I really appreciate it.

was pretty nervous because I'm new to the SFF Forums, and it's my first time buying from someone in this community. 10/10 dude.

I see that on overclockers website the estimated ETA for the C7 is 9/20. We might still have to wait a bit.

TheGrine

Chassis Packer
Sep 22, 2019
Yes I would like to know that too ! Im in Canada if anyone has a solution for the SCBSK-2100 Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B for AM4 please tell me !
I made a 3D-printed adapter for that.
All you need is a standard #2 pencil.
It's a bit odd, but so far it's working for me:

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I made a 3D-printed adapter for that.
All you need is a standard #2 pencil.
It's a bit odd, but so far it's working for me:

Does that work for the rev b?