Zotac 1080ti Mini Pci-e bracket mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

More than a few have been interested in the pci-e bracket that allows the 1080ti from Zotac to fit in a Skyreach 4 Mini brickless with the hdplex 400 ac-dc unit.

Batch-3
1. Jack_Attack227 - Shipped
2. Gman3850 - Shipped
3. aiou.live - Shipped
4. xeroriser - Shipped
5. Mystfit - Shipped
6. Sold and Shipped.
7. Sold and Shipped.
8. Sold and Shipped.
9. Sold and Shipped.
10. Sold and Shipped.

Batch-2:
1. christek - Shipped
2. QuinndianaJones - Shipped
3. Skytzo - Shipped
4. ButDutWut - Shipped
5. Sertrinity - Shipped
6. Haulien - Shipped
7. Skipnut - Shipped
8. Chosencode - Shipped

9. Flappy - Shipped
10. SirjekyllTech - Shipped

Batch -1:
1. Maeiourk - Shipped
2. dp_ -Shipped
3. Mcw83 - Shipped
4. superblack - Shipped
5. ninopecorino - Shipped
6. Bmayne81 - Shipped
7. Decayinjack - Shipped
8. SignificantMeat - Shipped
9. Austin - Shipped
10. m.trix - Shipped
11. Vaderator - Shipped

Update Jan 7th, 2020: Starting new list. Will send out invoices by end of the month or when we hit 10 people, whichever happens first.

For those in the list, please PM me an e-mail address to send a paypal invoice too.

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Just got a quote from protocase based off the CAD file you uploaded. They can produce it in quantities of ten for 45 dollars apiece, or quantities of 20 for roughly 28 bucks apiece, unpainted. If I were you, @narolad, I would check out other manufacturers.

I'll upload the quote later, but I got the design quoted for steel and aluminum, finished and unfinished.

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
Just got a quote from protocase based off the CAD file you uploaded. They can produce it in quantities of ten for 45 dollars apiece, or quantities of 20 for roughly 28 bucks apiece, unpainted. If I were you, @narolad, I would check out other manufacturers.

I'll upload the quote later, but I got the design quoted for steel and aluminum, finished and unfinished.

I know I made some small modifications from the one that Josh uploaded, but I don't have any way to get ahold of it right now, nor do I remember off the top of my head what modifications I made. If you would like to take charge of the process and charge the $45 per +$10 roughly shipping, that's perfectly fine by me. Otherwise I can place the order and work through getting info and payment for distribution.

Is this still happening? Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the order

Still happening. Just needed some time to sit down in front of a computer where I have login info to this account to post. It's been a busier than expected week for me.

Reactions: SignificantMeat

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
I know I made some small modifications from the one that Josh uploaded, but I don't have any way to get ahold of it right now, nor do I remember off the top of my head what modifications I made. If you would like to take charge of the process and charge the $45 per +$10 roughly shipping, that's perfectly fine by me. Otherwise I can place the order and work through getting info and payment for distribution.

Still happening. Just needed some time to sit down in front of a computer where I have login info to this account to post. It's been a busier than expected week for me.

I don't want to steal your project, I was just suggesting protocase!
You aren't the only one who is busy! :)

Mcw83

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2019
Invoice received and paid! Thanks again for doing this for us. I really appreciate it!

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
I've gone ahead and had them starting making them since yesterday, and a few invoices have been sent out. I'll possibly be away for the weekend but should update with any new invoices come Monday.

Decayinjack

Efficiency Noob
Aug 6, 2019
Ugh, just heard back from Zotac on my 1080ti RMA. Those aren’t available any more and they’re shipping me a full size card. Since I’m going to have to source a new card, does anyone know if the bracket will work with the newer 2060 and 2070 cards from Zotac?

Looks like the answer to this is a yes but I’m going to have to do some more digging to verify that the brackets are the same across models. The newer cards definitely don’t have DVI ports.

Reactions: LegendsofMace

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Ugh, just heard back from Zotac on my 1080ti RMA. Those aren’t available any more and they’re shipping me a full size card. Since I’m going to have to source a new card, does anyone know if the bracket will work with the newer 2060 and 2070 cards from Zotac?

Looks like the answer to this is a yes but I’m going to have to do some more digging to verify that the brackets are the same across models. The newer cards definitely don’t have DVI ports.
as long as the three dp and 1 hdmi are in the standard location, it should fit. the screw holes for dual slot bracket mounting have been the same for a long time.

seven7thirty30

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 2, 2019
This bracket mod was tuned specifically for the Zotac GTX 1080ti MINI, and might work for other ZOTAC GPUs. The same idea can be used for ANY GPU. You just have to copy the bracket (3D scan it or measure and render/model one), shift the IO port cutouts 14mms, make a prototype and ensure that it fits, then find a service to make one out of metal.

Reactions: m.trix

m.trix

Trash Compacter
Jul 9, 2019

Best of luck M8. Hope you are able to find something that's works. Maybe you can "flip" the RMA card for something that will also fit SFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.