Zotac 1080ti Mini Pci-e bracket mod

Windfall

SFF Guru
Nov 14, 2017
Just got a quote from protocase based off the CAD file you uploaded. They can produce it in quantities of ten for 45 dollars apiece, or quantities of 20 for roughly 28 bucks apiece, unpainted. If I were you, @narolad, I would check out other manufacturers.

I'll upload the quote later, but I got the design quoted for steel and aluminum, finished and unfinished.

narolad

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
Just got a quote from protocase based off the CAD file you uploaded. They can produce it in quantities of ten for 45 dollars apiece, or quantities of 20 for roughly 28 bucks apiece, unpainted. If I were you, @narolad, I would check out other manufacturers.

I'll upload the quote later, but I got the design quoted for steel and aluminum, finished and unfinished.
I know I made some small modifications from the one that Josh uploaded, but I don't have any way to get ahold of it right now, nor do I remember off the top of my head what modifications I made. If you would like to take charge of the process and charge the $45 per +$10 roughly shipping, that's perfectly fine by me. Otherwise I can place the order and work through getting info and payment for distribution.

Is this still happening? Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the order
Still happening. Just needed some time to sit down in front of a computer where I have login info to this account to post. It's been a busier than expected week for me.

Reactions: SignificantMeat

Windfall

SFF Guru
Nov 14, 2017
I know I made some small modifications from the one that Josh uploaded, but I don't have any way to get ahold of it right now, nor do I remember off the top of my head what modifications I made. If you would like to take charge of the process and charge the $45 per +$10 roughly shipping, that's perfectly fine by me. Otherwise I can place the order and work through getting info and payment for distribution.

Still happening. Just needed some time to sit down in front of a computer where I have login info to this account to post. It's been a busier than expected week for me.
I don't want to steal your project, I was just suggesting protocase!
You aren't the only one who is busy! :)

Mcw83

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2019
Invoice received and paid! Thanks again for doing this for us. I really appreciate it!

narolad

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
I've gone ahead and had them starting making them since yesterday, and a few invoices have been sent out. I'll possibly be away for the weekend but should update with any new invoices come Monday.