Power Supply Where to buy Flex PSUs (beside Geeek that's out of stock)

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Nov 18, 2017
Hi,

maybe some of you know where I could source Flex ATX PSUs to be shipped to Europe (Italy).
Geeek has a good and nice Flex PSU offer with modular cable that's quite nice and not too expensive BUT they have such PSUs out of stock since more than a month.

I can easily find SilverStone FX350-G 350W for Eu 71 through Amazon BUT 350W aren't enough and such PSU requires cable extensions and it's not modular. Hence it's not the right product.

Thanks for your help.

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
Only if their modular one was 500w or 600w :/

I bought mine on Amazon

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
I got the FSP FlexATX 500w gold (gold has GPU power, while the platinum didn’t have gpu power, or so I heard) from Amazon. It’s no longer avaliable though. The fan can be very loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: caniplaymayo

Greyvest

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks a lot for your reply!
I don't speak chinese, what should I do to get an account on the web site and translate?
Sorry to ask you this, so I get started...
You can use superbuy, a shopping agent to shop on taobao. If you really have difficulty with the language I can help.

Reactions: zzmadd

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Nov 18, 2017
Yes those are back after Chinese holidays but it's also interesting to explore other possibilities as Geek's one of the few suppliers of such PSUs with Custom cables.

TristanDuboisOLG

Average Stuffer
May 10, 2018
Wow the GEEEK one looks to to be just what I've been looking for!

Sad to break the news to you, I made contact with them right before the black friday sales asking if they were going to be having any sales on their PSUs. They told me no and that sadly, they weren't going to be able to find anyone to restock their supply. That may have changed but last I knew they only had the 400w PSUs left.

Good luck!

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Just got the Delta 500w modular FlexATX unit with Noctua fan swap from Geeek. The modular wires looks great. The PSU comes in bare metal. I wrapped it in 3M vinyl already :) I forgot to take pictures before wrapping the PSU. So here they are, wrapped... I didn’t bother wrapping the end faces.

TristanDuboisOLG

Average Stuffer
May 10, 2018
[QUOTE="The PSU comes in bare metal. I wrapped it in 3M vinyl already :) I forgot to take pictures before wrapping the PSU. So here they are, wrapped... I didn’t bother wrapping the end faces.
[/QUOTE]

That looks WAY better than the bare one I have. Where can you get that sort of vinyl?

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017
3m wrap is readily available in a multitude of colours on ebay, Amazon, modding and hobby craft sites.