Other What's on Taobao

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Made a spreadsheet of Thermalright CPU Coolers just because how absurd their coolers are. Probably can be a good reference to sort out all the various versions of different coolers.

That's awesome. And must have been loads of effort gone into that. Many thanks for that!

It's not 2022 yet and Thermalright just goes ahead and release 3 new coolers. The AK90, TA120 EX Mini in white and black. And only a few days ago the BA120.

If I could have some contribution to the RAM limits for the PA120, FS140 and FC140, any RAM sticks taller than Crucial Ballistix will require the fan to be push up. The Crucial RAMs will allow the front fan to be seated flush with the heatsink.

Pictures: PA120 and FC140.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Good!!
Now, the hardest part is to keep this list updated, given Thermalright releases new coolers absurdly often.
well I follow their official taobao page so if there are new coolers added then I can add them as well haha.
That's awesome. And must have been loads of effort gone into that. Many thanks for that!

It's not 2022 yet and Thermalright just goes ahead and release 3 new coolers. The AK90, TA120 EX Mini in white and black. And only a few days ago the BA120.

If I could have some contribution to the RAM limits for the PA120, FS140 and FC140, any RAM sticks taller than Crucial Ballistix will require the fan to be push up. The Crucial RAMs will allow the front fan to be seated flush with the heatsink.

Pictures: PA120 and FC140.
Thanks a lot! And damn that's tight, in that case I will mark them having RAM limits of say 40mm because Crucial Ballistix is at 39.17mm tall

Reactions: Neathdrawls

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Pre-production version of the AKLLA A6 mATX finally surfaced.

Coming in at 20.39L, with dimensions of 370mm x 190mm x 290mm.

Kinda a shame for myself that it is slightly over 20L.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
While doing some Boxing day (window) shopping, came across the upgraded/upsized version/variants of PCcooler's Hummingbird i100. Ok, the name may or may not be official, it's just what is translated to be.

Hummingbird i100 Pro - Now with mesh panels at 7.5L (308x128x190mm), optional type C header, and in grey or white.

Hummingbird i100 2 - upsized variant (330x150x190mm) with a size increase to 9.4L, but now capable of fitting 3 slot cards (64mm) and up to 325mm GPUs.

Still no fan mounting support though, although I might be tempted to get the pro to see if one can cram a reference 6800XT in it, even though it says maximum thickness of GPU is limited to 48mm.

Edit: I guess I will update about GPU fitment when the case arrives since they are running a promotion right now. I guess the reason is it is a post xmas present for myself to unbox on boxing day. (excuses).

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
While doing some Boxing day (window) shopping, came across the upgraded/upsized version/variants of PCcooler's Hummingbird i100. Ok, the name may or may not be official, it's just what is translated to be.
I saw this case yesterday too.
2 related videos:-
(this is the official PCcooler's channel)

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
I saw this case yesterday too.
2 related videos:-
(this is the official PCcooler's channel)

This looks like a Geeek M5, except smaller, with no support for any intake/exhaust fan. Hopefully the carrying handle can be remove.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
This looks like a Geeek M5, except smaller, with no support for any intake/exhaust fan. Hopefully the carrying handle can be remove.

Yeah, no fan mounts and the space below the PSU looks criminally underutilised. Would probably jury rig a fan there somehow, either with zip ties or just strong adhesive.

If it's anything like their previous two cases, the handle is removable.

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Haven't been able to browse taobao since it now makes me have an account for some reason. But Jonsbo has a SFF cooler that says it can handle "200 watts". At a height of 64mm, I find that hard to believe, but maybe good enough for stock clocks of a 5950X

Reactions: BaK

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
PCcooler's i100 Pro has arrived for me.

TLDR; Looks great and at 7.5L, it's solidly built, panels are all straight and very sturdy. Just a shame it couldn't fit a reference RX 6800 XT (could probably fit internally, but the frame/back panel was too thick to slot the card in).

Can confirm a 12015mm fan can fit into the bottom, underneath the PSU, but one has to push the fan in. Like really push it in, but on the plus side, it's not moving anywhere once it's in there.Handle can be removed.

User's on Taobao and bilibili have indicated that the thermals aren't fantastic, might be due to the mesh panel holes are too small and/or too spread apart. i5, R5 with a 6600XT or 3060Ti would probably be the max anyone should try.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be building in it. If only PCcooler made the GPU compartment wider by 5mm and decreasing CPU by 5mm, 2.5 slots GPUs would fit, and the CPU could be cooled by an AXP90-x53.

Last edited:

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the SGPC K66/K69? Seems to be out of stock globally, was it discontinued?

I have a build that would work well with it but I can't seem to find another sub-10 litre case that has 4 slots, fits an M-ATX board under 200mm and can house an ATX PSU.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the SGPC K66/K69? Seems to be out of stock globally, was it discontinued?

I have a build that would work well with it but I can't seem to find another sub-10 litre case that has 4 slots, fits an M-ATX board under 200mm and can house an ATX PSU.
I took a quick look around. K66 is in pre-order in jd.com (https://item.jd.com/10041913938088.html) while K69 seems to be available here (https://cn.bhiner.com/taobao-agent/591293993779) and here (https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...tsgp1&id=664598932300&ns=1&abbucket=20#detail)

But, for what you are looking for, K66 (7-litre) has 4-slot but supports 'officially' ITX mobo and SFX PSU only and, K69 (9-litre) does support m-ATX mobo and ATX PSU but has only 3-slot.

So, unless you are mistaken or planning to do some mod, better do some more research.

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Does anyone know if there is any readily available custom case available for the AsRock X300 on taobao? I've seen some custom cnc cases on chiphell, and also found this very attractive one:

However, I haven't seen it available for purchase anywhere, or know if they are massproduced.