Other What's on Taobao

camillo

Case Bender
New User
Feb 26, 2021
Sirius T80

Taobao Link
I ordered the case when it was announced. I wanted to downsize my current rig to the sandwich layout, but all common ones case do not fit 2,7 slot gpu with 3 fans. I hope that case will fit it perfectly.
The parcel is on its way, so it should reach me within 2 weeks.

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
I ordered the case when it was announced. I wanted to downsize my current rig to the sandwich layout, but all common ones case do not fit 2,7 slot gpu with 3 fans. I hope that case will fit it perfectly.
The parcel is on its way, so it should reach me within 2 weeks.
What cpu cooler do you plan on using?

SnakePlissken

Cable Smoosher
Sep 24, 2020
Can someone please recommend a good taobao shop for custom length cables (atx, 8pin) and maybe a good source for PCI-E 4.0 riser cables (i don´t have high hopes for that one tho). Thanks!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Can someone please recommend a good taobao shop for custom length cables (atx, 8pin) and maybe a good source for PCI-E 4.0 riser cables (i don´t have high hopes for that one tho). Thanks!
For custom length cables, I have used this "YY Custom Made" cables (for my Corsair SF600).
I will use them again in the future if needed.
Check them out.

Reactions: SnakePlissken

alitech

Caliper Novice
Jan 7, 2021
For custom length cables, I have used this "YY Custom Made" cables (for my Corsair SF600).
I will use them again in the future if needed.
Check them out.
Did you go through superbuy? How did you give them instructions for color and measurements etc? Interested to know as I might do the same.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Not Taobao but Etsy, DreambigbyRayMOD is extremely popular on reddit. I have seen a lot of people using his cables and they are happy with the quality and price.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Did you go through superbuy? How did you give them instructions for color and measurements etc? Interested to know as I might do the same.
I did not use Superbuy. Actually I have never used Superbuy before.
I am in China and speak Chinese. I used AliWangWang app to communicate with the seller directly.
When I placed the order, I listed out all the instructions. (One reminder:- when you specify the length of a cable, specify whether the length means absolute end-to-end or it is just the cable itself excluding the 2 end connectors).

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
You can give your superbuy agent instructions and he/she will tell the seller. From my recent experience tho... just get in contact with the seller directly. Use google translate if you have to. Even I with my basic Chinese could communicate well enough. It just saves so much hassle and back-forth communication.

Reactions: tinyitx

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
You can give your superbuy agent instructions and he/she will tell the seller. From my recent experience tho... just get in contact with the seller directly. Use google translate if you have to. Even I with my basic Chinese could communicate well enough. It just saves so much hassle and back-forth communication.
I suppose, the agent fee that you pay to them would include services to communicate with the seller?

fongalv

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2021
Why did you order this from taobao and not EK directly?
hmm...because it was available almost 2 weeks before it was available on EK's website, and its also considerably much closer for me(in Singapore).

I also paid the equivalent of ~USD$128 for it shipped, and got it in ~ 4 days so why not? 😆

More importantly, I believe I bought this directly from EK taobao!

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
This is where I usually buy custom cables.

raginghorsecock

Efficiency Noob
Mar 5, 2021
Just bought a white AKLLA A4, but from images it doesn't come with a handle/strap on the top. Anybody know where I can buy this separately?

This is where I usually buy custom cables.

How do you communicate with the seller?

The SF600 comes with a ridiculously long 24 pin cable, and there's no way I'm playing blood prices for the traditional custom cable sites.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Just bought a white AKLLA A4, but from images it doesn't come with a handle/strap on the top. Anybody know where I can buy this separately?

The SF600 comes with a ridiculously long 24 pin cable, and there's no way I'm playing blood prices for the traditional custom cable sites.
Which version of Aklla A4 did you buy?
Link?

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com

I'm Chinese so I can communicate with the seller without any issue. I have friends in China to help me with the international shipment.
The seller charges me 180 CNY (~$28) for a set of sleeved cables (1 * mobo, 1 * cpu, 2 * pcie 6+2), and 120 CNY (~$19) for a set of silicone cables.
If anyone lives in the Bay Area, I can probably help to give a ride for the shipping. I plan to arrange my next shipment from China in a few days.

Last edited: