Other What's on Taobao

fongalv

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2021
The one in reddit is the 'older' version, A4 v.2
A4 pro is the 'upgraded' version. One of the improvements is that the holes are now chamfered.
Yea, that was what im trying to share. I did a quick check and the dimensions seem to have changed a little, its slightly larger now as well. Short of the seller actually posting any more details, I'm trying to figure out what it fits from people who have reviewed it with some photos. There seems to be more space on the top now doesn't it?

NocelCrown

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019
It's nice to see the case now! But the color mismatch is a little disappointing - I wonder if the silver color would have better color matching?
In any event, my case shipped on Tuesday - I didn't order anything special except for US plug. hopefully it won't take too long to get here..
Please take lots of pictures, I might end up ordering two of these cases depending on what the full finished product looks like. I kind of expected panel mismatch, it's typical for a lot of these cases, even the FormD T1 had issues at first with mismatched color on panels.

Reactions: KevintheGuo

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
It's nice to see the case now! But the color mismatch is a little disappointing - I wonder if the silver color would have better color matching?
In any event, my case shipped on Tuesday - I didn't order anything special except for US plug. hopefully it won't take too long to get here..
yea i hope it looks good with black, too. I wanted to further mod the front with a custom vinyl Dragon sticker to match my future GMK Red Dragon (gold version) mouse pad so the color mismatch may not be as obvious if it happens to be. Congrats tho on the shipping - I just asked my agent to ask the seller when he thinks it'll be ready. Not sure how good your Chinese is but could you ask the people who got their case already, what the clearing on the bottom to the first pcie slot is? As if you would use a watercooled GPU, so I can continue buying my watercooling stuff XD. Not sure if a 30mm thick one is too much or still possible with a little clearance or if I HAVE to buy a 25mm or 27mm radiator. Luckily my barrow CPU/Pump/res block combo should arrive in a few days at least.

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
yea i hope it looks good with black, too. I wanted to further mod the front with a custom vinyl Dragon sticker to match my future GMK Red Dragon (gold version) mouse pad so the color mismatch may not be as obvious if it happens to be. Congrats tho on the shipping - I just asked my agent to ask the seller when he thinks it'll be ready. Not sure how good your Chinese is but could you ask the people who got their case already, what the clearing on the bottom to the first pcie slot is? As if you would use a watercooled GPU, so I can continue buying my watercooling stuff XD. Not sure if a 30mm thick one is too much or still possible with a little clearance or if I HAVE to buy a 25mm or 27mm radiator. Luckily my barrow CPU/Pump/res block combo should arrive in a few days at least.
I'm not actually in any QQ groups like lys1030 is - but once I get my case I'll take a bunch of pictures and provide any measurements needed!

PaddyPat

Cable Smoosher
Jan 11, 2021
How much did it cost to ship the case to the US?

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
How much did it cost to ship the case to the US?
It hasn't arrived at the warehouse yet where they perform the transfer so I'm not exactly sure - but based off weight, it's estimated to be $60 ish dollars. This is if you're going through Taobao's own international forwarding service where you'll need to understand some amount of Chinese (or trust google translate a lot) - if you use a 3rd party Taobao agent it would be more than that, but i'm not sure exactly how much.

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
Just thought I'd tell you guys, I've canceled my X2 order.

My agent told me the seller promised he would ship around the 20th of December, obviously he didn't so I decided to cancel, get a NR200P and wait for the new cases made with the new generation of GPUs in mind to be actually available.

Many cases are a centimeter or two away from being able to fit the largest 3090s with a 280mm AIO, so I expect many refreshed/new designs this year.

Meanwhile the NR200 has been a no bullshit, readily available solution for me, it's a hair big for my tastes but it will keep me happy until I fall in love with a new smaller case.

There's really something to do in the 14-15L range, and I think the Meshlicious is the first of many great no compromise cases in that range.

@prayogahs that first case is looking very promising, except for the lack of 280 AIO support. At these sizes I really think there's no real excuse for not having the option

Agreed. All these 2 slot cases are now obsolete for any sort of high end gaming machine. And the cases I see with 3 slots are basically garabge. There is nothing new that is worthy of mentining, including this 80mm fan fest aka X2

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...a4kx1&id=598054385603&ns=1&abbucket=19#detail

I chanced upon this while looking for a cooler. Seems to be smaller than a blackridge(like an IS-47k), but coated black(with graphene)? Priced quite competitively and doesn't restrict RAM height. What do you guys think?
Given that the renders further down the page actually have the ID-cooling logo stamped into the heatpipe end cover plate, this does look like a colored IS-47k. Might be off the same production line from the same OEM, just branded by someone else? The renders at the top seem to omit the cover plate entirely, so that doesn't sound unlikely to me at least.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...a4kx1&id=598054385603&ns=1&abbucket=19#detail

I chanced upon this while looking for a cooler. Seems to be smaller than a blackridge(like an IS-47k), but coated black(with graphene)? Priced quite competitively and doesn't restrict RAM height. What do you guys think?
Yeah its just a graphene coated IS-47K. I bought a graphene coated IS-47K but not from that seller. Looks fine. Photos next to a graphene coated Metalfish Z39 too.

fongalv

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2021
Given that the renders further down the page actually have the ID-cooling logo stamped into the heatpipe end cover plate, this does look like a colored IS-47k. Might be off the same production line from the same OEM, just branded by someone else? The renders at the top seem to omit the cover plate entirely, so that doesn't sound unlikely to me at least.
Hah! I missed the stamp on the renders as I skipped right to the customer reviews with photos instead.
Yeah its just a graphene coated IS-47K. I bought a graphene coated IS-47K but not from that seller. Looks fine. Photos next to a graphene coated Metalfish Z39 too.

wow cool. I was looking at this because it seems much harder for me to get my hands on a blackridge and this was sold as a cheaper "blackridge" while it clearly different(smaller).

Do you have a link to the metalfish? How is its performance compared to the IS-47K with graphene? I'm currently looking for something not taller than 53mm, and ideally does not require VLP rams.

Reactions: Valantar

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Hah! I missed the stamp on the renders as I skipped right to the customer reviews with photos instead.

wow cool. I was looking at this because it seems much harder for me to get my hands on a blackridge and this was sold as a cheaper "blackridge" while it clearly different(smaller).

Do you have a link to the metalfish? How is its performance compared to the IS-47K with graphene? I'm currently looking for something not taller than 53mm, and ideally does not require VLP rams.
Heres the link to the graphene coated metalfish Z39. I fan swap both of my metalfish Z39 and IS-47K to A9x14 chromax and set as intake.

The stock fan of Z39 is loud while IS-47K stock fan doesnt allow to set as intake without rubber washers. Z39 (39mm height) got up to 85C while IS-47K (47mm height) got up to 80C with 100% fan speed. Both tested with Ryzen 3600 Cinebench R20/R23 and Prime95 at 88W PPT.

fongalv

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2021
Heres the link to the graphene coated metalfish Z39. I fan swap both of my metalfish Z39 and IS-47K to A9x14 chromax and set as intake.

The stock fan of Z39 is loud while IS-47K stock fan doesnt allow to set as intake without rubber washers. Z39 (39mm height) got up to 85C while IS-47K (47mm height) got up to 80C with 100% fan speed. Both tested with Ryzen 3600 Cinebench R20/R23 and Prime95 at 88W PPT.
Thanks for the quick reply. I just realised the left cooler is the IS-47K while the even smaller one on the right is the metal fish and due to the smaller heatsink+lesser heatpipes, resulted in worse performance. I initially thought it was the other way around.

I also believe most enthusiasts here will not be using the stock fans that came with the cooler(unless its a noctua cooler).

Guess I'm back to choosing between the IS-47k, the axp-90 or ___ for now.

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
Hi,

I'm ready to go smaller, to succeed my Deng F15. Almost a year with it ! I'm interested in the Sunmilo C01S but I'm ready for a sandwich case type too. Here's the wanted features :

- Around 10L, +/- 2L.
- 200USD maximum budget included Superbuy cost if needed.
- Can fit an RX580
- Full aircooling with enough space for common CPU cooler (Maybe 50mm minimum for L12S, Black Ridge etc.)
- 2x120mm fans bracket (bottom or top, whatever)
- Minimal looking

Any recommandations ? I'm a little lost with many references between Acat, Akkla, Formula, Inchcase, ZS ...

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Have a look at SGPC's line (K60/70/77/88).
For your wanted features, K77 might be a good choice.

Bask06

Cable Smoosher
Oct 16, 2018
Hello guys, do you know if an alternative to Aklla A3 exist, supporting a top hat to mount a 120 aio cooler?
Same form factor, vertical tower, ITX graphic card and less than 10L.
Thank you.