Other What's on Taobao

THUMPer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 5, 2020
Its quite an awesome case indeed, could fit a really over the top system well.

Only gripe I have with it is the large foorprint, if it was a vertical case i'd probably buy it right now.
Hoping they will bring them to the US some how.

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
Nice
Two concerns tho - the top looks plastic, and the bloody usb-a, why can't Jonsbo just give up on that ugly old thing?!

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Two concerns tho - the top looks plastic
I strongly doubt it, Jonsbo cases of that class generally have little to no plastic on them, it looks like cnc aluminium to me.
Welp, guess its plastic.
The bloody usb-a, why can't Jonsbo just give up on that ugly old thing?!
Because the majority of peripherals still ship with (usually fixed) USB-A connectors/cables. A front panel with both A & C ports is a lot more practical. I'd rather they'd do away with the front panel audio, which is an actual waste of space.

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Jonsbo i100 product page

This case looks excellent and well designed, perhaps even better than Cooler Master NR200P.
The only 'drawback' is its 25-litre volume (bigger than 18-litre NR200P). A little too big for me but should be an excellent SFF entry point for people moving down from a full or mid tower,

The tool-free magnetic top cover's description:-
The top cover and the nylon filter are ultrasonically fused together, which is convenient for users to wash clean

It acts as a dust filter, which is ''Ultrasonic molded nylon 380 μm dust filter grid like top filter with magnetic adsorption.''

Anyway, the top panel is ''Grille top Cover: ABS + PC Mechanical purposes plastic''.

Reactions: Acalanata

THUMPer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 5, 2020
Top being plastic... You gotta hit the price point somehow. The case is on newegg for $239. Kind of steep if you ask me. I think it is $139.99 MSRP... So $100 for shipping. lol

FWIW - I've been bugging the guys at jonsplus. They are looking for a US distributor, I was thinking of making an LLC and trying to get some of these cases to market in the US. I might be able to sell 50 or so. haha

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisMCP and Nero

effuh

Efficiency Noob
May 31, 2020
Does anyone know anything about the production quality of the AKLLA A4Pro? I like the dimensions allowing for top fans, but the common complaint has be the production quality of the regular version. Can this version compete with the Formula/Acat, Kevcases etc.?

Reactions: Acalanata

tintran

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone know anything about the production quality of the AKLLA A4Pro? I like the dimensions allowing for top fans, but the common complaint has be the production quality of the regular version. Can this version compete with the Formula/Acat, Kevcases etc.?

I own a ALKKA A3. The quality is not great, far from the quality of the ZS cases. Material is also kind of .. meh.

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
anyone know of any cases that are similar in size / functionality to Sliger SM 560 that fits 3 slot cards?

N case is only a few Liters more and fits a 3 slot card, but I'm looking for something more Sliger SM 560 size..

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
anyone know of any cases that are similar in size / functionality to Sliger SM 560 that fits 3 slot cards?

N case is only a few Liters more and fits a 3 slot card, but I'm looking for something more Sliger SM 560 size..
Its not a Taobao case, but the FormD T1 is the smallest, true triple PCIe slot sandwich case.

Alternatively, There's the Mechanic Master MC14, which is a Taobao case and still slightly smaller than the SM560.

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
Just talked to the seller of Acat X2 on Taobao and placed an order for the space grey variant - it's just SO AESTHETIC! managed to scrape by on google translate + my limited Chinese knowledge. Taobao provides its own air freight option and even though I think its cheaper than agents/forwarding it's still quite pricey! ~55 USD with an estimated 4kg package.

Also asked them about their Aliexpress store since I've heard that that was a planned thing - they still said it was 1-2 months away.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
Just talked to the seller of Acat X2 on Taobao and placed an order for the space grey variant - it's just SO AESTHETIC! managed to scrape by on google translate + my limited Chinese knowledge. Taobao provides its own air freight option and even though I think its cheaper than agents/forwarding it's still quite pricey! ~55 USD with an estimated 4kg package.

Also asked them about their Aliexpress store since I've heard that that was a planned thing - they still said it was 1-2 months away.
Nice! You can also ask the seller to custom paint parts. I payed just 100 Yuan more so he paints the tophat in a gold yellow for my color theme :)
It is aesthetic indeed. I could order it directly, too but i just don't want to bother with all that things. Especially since the agent can declare the package better for customs. Ah well the € is strong right now so it's cheap for me XD I wonder when it's finished tho and will arrive at the agents warehouse. Last time i heard from the agent for the coloring was over a week ago - well if the quality is good than it's okay to wait a little longer than usual. I don't even have an sfx psu anyways right now XD did you order any top/bottom hats as well? What are your plans to build in it?

Reactions: KevintheGuo

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018

I think you are the 3rd or 4th people here that has ordered this case.
May I ask you to give an open-box review when your case arrives? Thanks.

Reactions: KevintheGuo

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
I ordered my X2 on the 18th of November, no news at all since. I've asked my agent to contact the seller and ask him when he expects it to be shipped several times, and apparently no answer from him either. I'm not sure my agent is exactly the best but still, a bit worrying that a month after my purchase I haven't heard a single thing...

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
I ordered my X2 on the 18th of November, no news at all since. I've asked my agent to contact the seller and ask him when he expects it to be shipped several times, and apparently no answer from him either. I'm not sure my agent is exactly the best but still, a bit worrying that a month after my purchase I haven't heard a single thing...

Yea...after nearly a month, I'd presume it isn't coming--if it hasn't even reached the agent's warehouse yet. Then again it depends on what agent you're using I suppose.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
Yea...after nearly a month, I'd presume it isn't coming--if it hasn't even reached the agent's warehouse yet. Then again it depends on what agent you're using I suppose.
oof well my agent already urged the seller directly in the beginning :D - Since the seller is reputable I'd just guess it is delayed in production - like everything around the world. If i didn't hear anything by the end of December I will ask my agent again to ask the seller about the status and urge him again.

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
Yeah I wouldn't mind a delay, but no news at all is what's a bit annoying. Doesn't take more than a minute to say "sorry production delayed, eta 1 month" or something :/

• Sad
Reactions: Firebear

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
Yeah I wouldn't mind a delay, but no news at all is what's a bit annoying. Doesn't take more than a minute to say "sorry production delayed, eta 1 month" or something :/

FYI we're coming up on annual holiday shutdowns. The CNY shutdown will start at basically the end of January...and then by March will resume. Catch being on resumption, QC usually takes a massive hit; the best batches of product are had before it.

So another month, could massively snowball.

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
FYI we're coming up on annual holiday shutdowns. The CNY shutdown will start at basically the end of January...and then by March will resume. Catch being on resumption, QC usually takes a massive hit; the best batches of product are had before it.

So another month, could massively snowball.

Yeah that's a good point. I'll probably cancel the order all together if I don't hear from the seller anytime soon. Only reason I haven't done so already is the lack of alternative, there are no other cases that is this good looking, and can take a 3090 FE + 280mm AIO under 15L. But I'd rather get something bigger than keep waiting on the seller to actually care about his buying customers.