Other What's on Taobao

dreadpiratebob

Chassis Packer
Dec 30, 2019
ZS-A4S V3

While the DC V2 looks like a step backward (now Flex; wasn't V1 a DC-DC variant?), the ZS-A4S V3 looks tasty as hell. :) Esp. now it looks like 92mm fans are a go, rather than the hard to source 80mm. I can't work out from the listing when they're expecting to ship, though. Seriously tempted to give it a go, despite the current international shipping constraints.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Can someone help me with a link to zs-a4s? I found someone who can buy it for me, but I don't seem to be able to find it - it does not let me search if not registered ...

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
While the DC V2 looks like a step backward (now Flex; wasn't V1 a DC-DC variant?), the ZS-A4S V3 looks tasty as hell. :) Esp. now it looks like 92mm fans are a go, rather than the hard to source 80mm. I can't work out from the listing when they're expecting to ship, though. Seriously tempted to give it a go, despite the current international shipping constraints.
Currently on preorder. 30th May will have stock

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
I look forward to seeing the V2 versions of the ZS-A4M and ZS-A4DC. When they put out a V2 version of the ZS-A4S but not the other two, I figured they were discontinued.

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
More taobao lurking

JL Make One

Basically a acrylic/beam version of the Salvo S401
CPU cooler height is 47mm, GPU length is 310mm, total volume 8.25L

Travel Cat DIY

Sorta bigger version of Salvo S401, but made of acrylic panels and beams
Can support MATX or ITX with a 240 Rad cooler. CPU cooler height is a tall 100mm, GPU length is 330mm. Total volume is 15.02L

Portable control chassis

Now this is a beauty. You're basically gonna have a laptop here without the battery but with the upgradeability of an ITX PC.
Total volume is 10.26L for the 15.6 Inch version, and requires using a 1U or flext ATX power supply. Uncertain on the CPU cooler height but probably below 47mm. Uncertain on the GPU length as well, but it mentions half length PCIe so possibly ITX or 175mm. Allegedly there's a touch screen option available as well.

Another model?

Bigger version

Same as above but for audio personel is my guess.

Triple screen version

Little information on this, but it might be a mobile CPU soldered version.

Tower ATX form

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerdz

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Dual screen version

possibly touch screen for bottom screen?

SomeBoredGuy

Cable Smoosher
Sep 9, 2018
Loving the look of the look of https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/buy?url=https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-21931576252.2.1b7b4c27jAXzSC&id=600299686532&nTag=Agent-product-search&from=search-input

just had some questions.

Where would be best to grab the supported ADT riser since it doesnt have the option ?
it mentions that it has black/silver does it mean it has the internal red accents plus this or is just black ?
guessing that my best bet of cooler would be the thermalright axp 100 ? does this cooler have any known issues with motherboard clearance like the black ridge ?

also considering

whats the difference between the packages ?

sorry to be a pain long time lurker :)

did get a jonsbo a4 itx from ple computers but got the fever for a smaller case now :) (also i hate the tempered glass but im getting custom panels)

edit found the riser

as for the package differences looks like its the different models A being for the smaller one and Two being for the 240 aio one

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Loving the look of the look of https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/buy?url=https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-21931576252.2.1b7b4c27jAXzSC&id=600299686532&nTag=Agent-product-search&from=search-input

just had some questions.

Where would be best to grab the supported ADT riser since it doesnt have the option ?
it mentions that it has black/silver does it mean it has the internal red accents plus this or is just black ?
guessing that my best bet of cooler would be the thermalright axp 100 ? does this cooler have any known issues with motherboard clearance like the black ridge ?

also considering

whats the difference between the packages ?

sorry to be a pain long time lurker :)

did get a jonsbo a4 itx from ple computers but got the fever for a smaller case now :) (also i hate the tempered glass but im getting custom panels)

edit found the riser

as for the package differences looks like its the different models A being for the smaller one and Two being for the 240 aio one
Read post #1383 of this thread by member BeerNsoup. He said he has ordered recently from the Acat seller who speaks English. So, suggest you ask BeerNsoup about how to contact the seller directly. Also, might ask him about ordering through Superbuy.

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
Awesome link, thank you!

I am looking for this one - The one with the smallest footprint (like Lilo1 V2).

Oh damn that's my build! I gutted and shifted this build to use as a HTPC. Tricky to build because of the PCIE and motherboard tension. I would look at the K39, K49 or the Metalfish S3, I think those are better made because they are made and sold in much higher volumes than the ZS-A4M, though the V2 does look pretty good. The other cases I listed also allow slightly longer GPUs which opens up a lot more choices like the 1660. Also the thin fans at the top of the case don't do much beside make a load of noise.
The S3 Metalfish Plus looks good too, regular PSU support plus longer GPUs is always welcome.

Last edited:

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
The Vikingdom M1S has exceeded my expectations. I'd say it has better build quality than the DA2.

Glad to finally see someone that bought one. Do you have any pictures or perhaps even a build log?

And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up paying in shipping, agent fees and taxes? Have been interested in this case for a while but I'm a bit wary of how expensive it could end up being.

Reactions: thelaughingman

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
Seems like AKLLA have updated the details on their imaginatively named A4-atx. But still no overall dimensions

Overall dimensions: ?
CPU heatsink height: 76mm
GPU support: 330mm

I didn't see the A4s mentioned either so here it is. More details available on this one.

Overall dimensions: 33.5x15.5x20cm = 10.36L
CPU heatsink height: 68mm
GPU support: 330mm, 58mm width
2.5" hard drives: 2x

New case called the A387 showed up

Overall dimensions: 21.5x18x10cm = 3.87L
CPU heatsink height: 40mm
GPU support: 175mm
2.5" hard drives: 2x

WANDU also appear to be new with two cases:

M1

Vertical format with mATX motherboard support (24.5x24.5cm)

Overall dimensions: 25.5x15x32.5cm = 12.4L
CPU heatsink height: 131mm
GPU support: 250mm, 130mm height
2.5" hard drives: 4x at most
3.5" hard drives: 1x (will be interfered with SFX-L sized PSU)
Fans: 2x 9025 top, 1x 9025 rear, 1x 9025 bottom
PSU: SFX/SFX-L

L1

Vertical format again with SFX PSU and no video card support. Very odd indeed. Base is detachable. Also odd is the power button, which is at the bottom of the front.

Overall dimensions: 18.5x7.5x31cm = 4.3L
CPU heatsink height: 55mm
2.5" hard drives: 2x at most
PSU: SFX

New seller called ZIKIM has showed up. But very new and no feedback yet. The designs look pretty cool though

Last edited: