Other What's on Taobao

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys ! First of all I would like to thank you all for this very informative and useful thread !

I am actually looking for a case for my first sff built. I was interesting in a Ghost S1 but it is nearly impossible to get one here in Europe these days…
After having read this thread, it appears there are 2 possibilities :

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=600836353624

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-15395164560.3.5abe9835LJGbgp&id=594507653301

Do you guys know if the price difference (60€) worth it in terms of quality ?

I would like to use an MSI 5700xt Mech OC but it has a 46mm height. Both cases are for 45mm GPUs, do any people with one of these could tell me if it has enough space for a 46mm GPU ?

(I am also considering a Nouvolo Steck which would be at the same price including shipping but not sure about the quality of the case)

Thanks !
The second link is made by Formula Cases. It's not an exact replica of the Ghost S1, its got some tweaks. Based on side by side comparison photos it seems to be even better built than the original. The photos are on their QQ chat group I'll see if I can upload them here

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys ! First of all I would like to thank you all for this very informative and useful thread !

I am actually looking for a case for my first sff built. I was interesting in a Ghost S1 but it is nearly impossible to get one here in Europe these days…
After having read this thread, it appears there are 2 possibilities :

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=600836353624

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-15395164560.3.5abe9835LJGbgp&id=594507653301

Do you guys know if the price difference (60€) worth it in terms of quality ?

I would like to use an MSI 5700xt Mech OC but it has a 46mm height. Both cases are for 45mm GPUs, do any people with one of these could tell me if it has enough space for a 46mm GPU ?

(I am also considering a Nouvolo Steck which would be at the same price including shipping but not sure about the quality of the case)

Thanks !
Found another ghost s1 clone:

Thanks guys. These two are the same case. The first one is likely a reseller as they listed other cases as well. Its now added in the list.

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
Guys, Mechanical Master C34 matx/atx hybrid (22L) is ready for sale. December early bird RMB699.

Reactions: prayogahs

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Guys, Mechanical Master C34 matx/atx hybrid (22L) is ready for sale. December early bird RMB699.

It would have been nice if the GPU io was removable to allow a PSU(probably sfx) to be mounted there, so you can have vertical GPU, 240mm rad and tall CPU clearence (thinking for a 240mm aio for GPU and d15 for CPU. :) but that would kind of defeat the matx justification... (But it would have been a cool feature).

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Sandwich layout, Sunmilo T03

Standard Layout, Captain S. V3

Which one has better cooling/air flow overall?
The Captain S. V3 has CPU heigh up to 142 mm while the Sunmilo T03 allows AIO 240 mm
The Captain S. V3 is much bigger (14.84 vs 10.48)

I m hesitating since T03 costs about 850 CNY while S.V3 costs much more (1159 CNY with both vented alu side panels)

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
@ababa the Captain probably has more airflow in terms of CFM, but is it more effective at cooling is the real question? The T03 is specifically designed to use an AIO whereas the Captain uses a tower cooler.

I can't speak for the Captain case but Sunmilo quality is top tier.

Reactions: Rjk1617

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
It would have been nice if the GPU io was removable to allow a PSU(probably sfx) to be mounted there, so you can have vertical GPU, 240mm rad and tall CPU clearence (thinking for a 240mm aio for GPU and d15 for CPU. :) but that would kind of defeat the matx justification... (But it would have been a cool feature).
You can use D15 + 240 GPU aio on bottom while psu in front, or 240 cpu aio in front, power supply back mounted, and another 240 gpu aio at bottom. Many possibilities are possible with c34 case.

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
Do you have a link? :) Sounds interesting!
If you need more information you have to join Mechanical Master QQ Discussion Group, but basic information about its multiple layouts is already shown in my post. Basically C34 can have up to 3 240mm radiator at top, front and bottom with long psu such as Corsair HX/AX 1000+ mounted at the backplate of the case. CPU max height 165mm + ATX power supply option + 4 dual slot blower GPU for workstation build and a sturdy handle from Mechanical Master C series are the main selling points of this case. If I am not mistaken, Cerberus X cannot accomodate high end air tower such as D15 but C34 can. Most importantly, it only costs RMB 699. The build quality and features worth the money in my opinion.

PS: If you order now in Taobao, it will be the second batch (eta Jan). The first batch is reserved for previous Sept/Oct pre-order and will be shipped within December.

Reactions: dealda

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to deal with these screwed power supply plug?
China plug is different from where i live
These plug, aren't they same size/dimensions?

ELiT3CH

Case Bender
Oct 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to deal with these screwed power supply plug?
China plug is different from where i live
These plug, aren't they same size/dimensions?
That's just a C14 socket that will take c13 lead, also known as a kettle lead. They're available everywhere. Which country do you live in?

Reactions: renecop545

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Oh thanks, i got it, your explanation is pretty clear (while the seller response is more confused)
I live in EU and i wouldn't have trouble to get it

Reactions: ELiT3CH

EEADAMS

Minimal Tinkerer
Dec 9, 2019

Can anyone provide more details on this case? I've been looking for a nice ATX compatible.

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
Can anyone provide more details on this case? I've been looking for a nice ATX compatible.

C34
Dimension: 345*345*185, CPU cooler 165mm, Motherboard MATX/ATX/EATX*, ATX power supply compatible, dual ATX/MATX backplate option, case handle is optional, total volume 22L, price 799RMB (or 699RMB for December order).

Reactions: EEADAMS