Other What's on Taobao

Greyvest

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2017
Dang. What are the failure rates based on experience/anecdotal stories?
go to page 23#441 and rocklobster may tell you the story. I bought one 2 years ago and found it has unusal current noise,and the internal thermal pads are removed(due to refurbishing I think and SN tells manuf. date was in 2011).Also saw others encountered different problems so only recommend brandnew Enhance psus.

Reactions: prayogahs

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
ITX + SFX or M-ATX

12L Cerberus
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a21wu.10013406.0.0.68462db7stYtbO&id=590377328719

Last edited:
Reactions: rokabeka and chyll2

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
go to page 23#441 and rocklobster may tell you the story. I bought one 2 years ago and found it has unusal current noise,and the internal thermal pads are removed(due to refurbishing I think and SN tells manuf. date was in 2011).Also saw others encountered different problems so only recommend brandnew Enhance psus.

Damn, that doesn't sound good. I'll keep my ears and eyes out for funny noises or random shut downs.

DKsystem

Average Stuffer
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone interested in this case?Looks like a mini ghost s1.

Best taobao case I ve seen in terms of aesthetics

AccountIsTaken

Efficiency Noob
Aug 3, 2018
This is definitely my next case. I'm also planning on putting a fanless 1u PSU in to keep noise to a minimum. 90w as the minimum if the PSU is heated to 70 degrees is perfect for a gtx 1650 build with the CPU and gpu undervolted.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018

Someone's build in Chiphell.
I must say again that many build logs in Chiphell have lots of high quality pics.

Reactions: MrClippy

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Someone's build in Chiphell.
I must say again that many build logs in Chiphell have lots of high quality pics.

That's truly amazing. The one I linked is actually the C26, the one on your Chiphell post is actually the C24. What really amazes me is that it can fit an mATX in the C24 at under 10 Liters.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.3.3.5eca6a1f5ALS7p&id=580800910263

Arekino

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2019
I am seriously interested in buying that C24, can recommend me where should I ask what means those packaging 1, packaging 2, official packaging. Will superbuy help me figuring it out? Can they also estimate pricing for everything( Product shipment agent fee etc.)?

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Feeling silly now. My shipping for sktc Q2 is doubled of the item itself. (I was expecting same price)

Due to my excitement, I didn't notice in the photos they shared that one of the foot has broken off (can be fixed)

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
I am seriously interested in buying that C24, can recommend me where should I ask what means those packaging 1, packaging 2, official packaging. Will superbuy help me figuring it out? Can they also estimate pricing for everything( Product shipment agent fee etc.)?

I'm also considering that C24 just because of the size for an mATX and the handle... if only there were some way to mount a 240 AIO somehow...

Superbuy will estimate the international shipping from their warehouse.

Based on the reviews on Taobao, seems that "Package Type: Package One" is the non glass panel, like this one.

I think all the "Package Type: Package 2" are the glass panels, but I'm not 100% sure. And the "Official Standard" is also confusing as well. Basically, the packaging is explained in this picture, but I can't simplified mandarin.

My guess is "Official standard" is the glass side only, while packaging 2 is both the glass panel and the non-glass panel

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Official standard setup = aluminum top cover (side panel) + handle
Package 1 = glass top cover (side panel) + handle
Package 2 = glass top cover (side panel) + aluminum top cover (side panel) + handle

'top cover' is just the 'side panel'. When the case lies down, the side becomes the top.

Currently, only one of the 2 black colours is available. But one can pre-order the other colours.

Also, they offer discount to buy Noctua fans and NH-U9S if you buy the C24.
Here:-

Last edited:
Reactions: MrClippy

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Official standard setup = aluminum top cover (side panel) + handle
Package 1 = glass top cover (side panel) + handle
Package 2 = glass top cover (side panel) + aluminum top cover (side panel) + handle

'top cover' is just the 'side panel'. When the case lies down, the side becomes the top.

Currently, only one of the 2 black colours is available. But one can pre-order the other colours.

Also, they offer discount to buy Noctua fans and NH-U9S if you buy the C24.
Here:-

Thank you so much for the translation. I was just doing a guess based on reviews.

Do you know if the discount Noctua coolers include TR4 for threadripper?

Also is the C24 GPU length 245mm?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Thank you so much for the translation. I was just doing a guess based on reviews.

Do you know if the discount Noctua coolers include TR4 for threadripper?

Also is the C24 GPU length 245mm?
The website does not say anything about TR4. I imagine their U9S is the standard Noctua package. You will have to confirm with them.

C24 does support up to 245mm long card, as its description says.

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder, since it is sitting on thick carpet, would the thermals be further improved if you put something solid in between the case feet and the carpet so that the relatively short case feet do not sink into the thickness of the carpet?

I put a box underneath, and temps are definitely better. Thank you for the tip.

I was curious if you've seen any M-ATX case that is under 13L? I was definitely looking at the C24, but saw that it was "limited" (部分 ?) M-ATX support for 225 mm x 175 mm.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Those are the slim or thin matx. I think ncase also support those matx board. I guess there is no magic. I was quite surprised when I saw it as matx case on the same size of ncase