Other What's on Taobao

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder, since it is sitting on thick carpet, would the thermals be further improved if you put something solid in between the case feet and the carpet so that the relatively short case feet do not sink into the thickness of the carpet?
I'll try that and get back to you. Probably a good idea to raise it off the carpet anyway to keep any hairs from getting sucked in.

Re-l124c41

Chassis Packer
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty interesting case, if you want slightly longer gpu than in <4L ones with the same layout.

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
Pretty interesting case, if you want slightly longer gpu than in <4L ones with the same layout.

Interesting case. They use threaded cubes on the cornerS to screw in all the panels.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019

Yes very interesting and nice find! It can fit the zotac mini rtx cards at 220mm. I tried to speak with the seller by google translate lol and he has stock but note that the case doesnt include the 2x9015 case fans and riser so need to buy them ourselves.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Yes very interesting and nice find! It can fit the zotac mini rtx cards at 220mm. I tried to speak with the seller by google translate lol and he has stock but note that the case doesnt include the 2x9015 case fans and riser so need to buy them ourselves.
I was just thinking those looked bigger than the 80x10mm fans that other cases accept. These are really 90x15mm? Does that mean this case is also wider to accept taller CPU heat sinks?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
I was just thinking those looked bigger than the 80x10mm fans that other cases accept. These are really 90x15mm? Does that mean this case is also wider to accept taller CPU heat sinks?
No, unfortunately it only accepts 43mm CPU heatsinks according to the specs so its limited to low profile ones and noctua l9. The case is 112.5mm wide so seems there is just enough space for a 90mm case fans

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Really nice case. I don't have any use for one (nor a PSU that would fit!), but I'm itching to buy it anyhow. I guess I should be glad there isn't a gunmetal or dark gray version, as that would have me sold in a heartbeat.

Greyvest

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2017
Anyone interested in this case?Looks like a mini ghost s1.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

taobao's mobile site handling is cancer, lol ._.

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
item.taobao.com with the id:

Last edited:

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
that LOLI 2s sure looks good compared to the other K39 style cases. I will say he Nano S1 is probably a close 2nd.

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018

these kind of tiny ventilation holes have been all the rage with the ghost s1, the dan case, the sentry, etc. I guess it's the minimal appearance that appeals to most. I am super curious about how the thermals would be for the LOLI 2s; recently saw a video on the CoolerMaster Masterbox q500l which seemed to have terrible thermals due to the size of the ventilation

Last edited:

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
One question: are there any recommended/reliable (and preferably relatively quiet and modular) 1U/FlexATX PSUs for these cases?

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
these kind of tiny ventilation holes have been all the rage with the ghost s1, the dan case, the sentry, etc. I guess it's the minimal appearance that appeals to most. I am super curious about how the thermals would be for the LOLI 2s; recently saw a video on the CoolerMaster Masterbox q500l which seemed to have terrible thermals due to the size of the ventilation
The main issue with the Q500 is the "hole-to-metal ratio" which is extremely low as the holes are very widely spaced. The holes on the Loli and similar cases look much more densely packed.