Other What's on Taobao

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Can some one help me translate the option available in this listing https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.13.575c7484vO3GFh&id=596207504069

Thanks
1st row: 1024 chassis in silver (silver, blue, red, grey), 1024 chassis + gpu riser cable
2nd row: 1024 chassis + gpu riser cable + three 90x15 fans, chassis + modular 450W PSU + gpu riser cable + fans
3rd row: chassis + modular quiet 550W PSU + gpu riser cable + fans, chassis + FSP MS450 PSU +gpu riser cable
4th row: chassis + FSP MS600 PSU + gpu riser cable

I suggest avoiding the 'no brand name' 450W and 550W PSUs.

Reactions: gardenia

sweaty-nail

Cable Smoosher
New User
Apr 18, 2020
Was interested in a ghost s1 and stumbled upon 2 options:
1. Kevcases V1.1
2. AKLLA A4
Does the Kevcase come with a PCIE riser? If not where could I get a compatible one? Also, is a top hat available?

JordanElliot

Efficiency Noob
Feb 14, 2020
A follow up as I was able to get replies from the sellers if anyone else looks at one for the future.

Formula X1 can have top hat for both top and bottom.

Only Kev Case V1.1 in production, top hat only for the top.
Do you mean that the kev case v1.1 is still in production and not yet available?

gardenia

Cable Smoosher
Apr 5, 2020
1st row: 1024 chassis in silver (silver, blue, red, grey), 1024 chassis + gpu riser cable
2nd row: 1024 chassis + gpu riser cable + three 90x15 fans, chassis + modular 450W PSU + gpu riser cable + fans
3rd row: chassis + modular quiet 550W PSU + gpu riser cable + fans, chassis + FSP MS450 PSU +gpu riser cable
4th row: chassis + FSP MS600 PSU + gpu riser cable

I suggest avoiding the 'no brand name' 450W and 550W PSUs.
Thanks man. I almost purchase that 550w quite cpu. No wonder it cheaper than MS450.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Was interested in a ghost s1 and stumbled upon 2 options:
1. Kevcases V1.1
2. AKLLA A4
Does the Kevcase come with a PCIE riser? If not where could I get a compatible one? Also, is a top hat available?
From the product page, I deduce that it depends on which version of Kevcases V1.1
If it is the 'Youthful version', then PCIE riser is not included.
If it is the 'Flagship/Electrophoresis white version', then it is included.

Reactions: sweaty-nail

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Honest question. For someone in the US, what's the best way to order off taobao without getting charged an arm and a leg?
I have read a lot of good feedback about Superbuy in this forum.
I bet they charge a honest fair fee for handling the buying for you.

sweaty-nail

Cable Smoosher
New User
Apr 18, 2020
Was about to complete my purchase for the Aklla A4 but I can't select the package (cable, air cooler, case) on superbuy... Anyone know why?
I'm also trying to get a shipping estimate for Canada, can someone provide measurements and weight?
Reviews on this case would also be welcome

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I tried to order that casing. But it does not allow me to checkout. I noticed they put "Full pre-sale". Do you know why?
I do not know exactly. My guess is: according to the Acat x1 product page, it says the pre-order/pre-sale starts on 17th April. So, it is just this past weekend that the seller takes pre-ordering. Maybe you have jumped the gun a little bit. Try again in a couple days?

gardenia

Cable Smoosher
Apr 5, 2020
I think so. But since so many of the package include one already, maybe it will be cheaper of getting a package instead of buying the extension cable as a separate item?
Which package come with PCIE riser? I don't see any package with PCIE riser in that listing.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Which package come with PCIE riser? I don't see any package with PCIE riser in that listing.
Are we talking about the same case?
The 1st red underlined is the ADT cable alone (not to be sold in retail alone).
All other red underlined are packages which include the riser cable.

gardenia

Cable Smoosher
Apr 5, 2020
Are we talking about the same case?
The 1st red underlined is the ADT cable alone (not to be sold in retail alone).
All other red underlined are packages which include the riser cable.
Should be the same case, just I can see lesser options compare to yours.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Should be the same case, just I can see lesser options compare to yours.
Ah, OK. Those options are not shown once I log into my Taobao account today.
Hmmm...looks like package options are not ready then.
Sorry for my causing confusion.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I know Ive seen Them before, maybe one of you remember. Who makes cases with the power switch a cherry mx switch (probably not cherry brand, but I think you get the idea)? I don't think it was captian... Having a hard time remembering. Lol

Found it: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...-18638084572.7.68f062fb4zEVEV&id=560157130472 could someone help me understand what the packages are. Google translate doesn't halep much. :/

Purchase Notes

There are two types of shafts

One: The conventional chrysanthemum handle shaft body is very compatible. The external shaft bracket can be used to install various shaped key caps. The CD pattern button can be built in but the light transmission of the button is poor.

Two: Sairui custom shaft shaft with central light guide column cannot be used on the market. Conventional keycaps can only be used with built-in CD pattern buttons.

Both solutions support global hot swap

The chrysanthemum handle kit supports RGB. Both kits default to a colorful cycle breathing light

In order to fit more chassis, everyone is welcome to share data

Last edited: