Other What's on Taobao

bran

Average Stuffer
Feb 10, 2018
price is a range and starting from 299, which is - even considering the more basic finish - a very significant difference. Also if availability is there LOUQE is facing some trouble.

No dude, the AIO extension is 299 . The case is 1799. And with a 45 day minimum wait you are better off with a real Ghost

Reactions: Beardedswede

SumGhai

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 14, 2016
I've noticed that a lot of the Taobao cases have the same block of aluminum for their GPU retention. Looks like it's a separate piece that's secured to the rear panel by two screws from the inside. Here's some images from the Loli2 and the ZS-A4 and a Sunmilo case posted previously for example:

I wonder if I might be able to source this odd piece for my own personal use, but I can't figure out what to really call them. Anyone have any clue? I've also seen a variation of this block that holds down the bottom tabs of the GPUs (near where the PCIe connector is) for mounting with a riser cable.

Reactions: rosinbole

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
I've noticed that a lot of the Taobao cases have the same block of aluminum for their GPU retention. Looks like it's a separate piece that's secured to the rear panel by two screws from the inside. Here's some images from the Loli2 and the ZS-A4 and a Sunmilo case posted previously for example:

I wonder if I might be able to source this odd piece for my own personal use, but I can't figure out what to really call them. Anyone have any clue? I've also seen a variation of this block that holds down the bottom tabs of the GPUs (near where the PCIe connector is) for mounting with a riser cable.

No idea how to help you, but I can confirm my Sunmilo case has the same block :)

sunmilo

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2018

Yes, almost all the fixed parts of the graphics card are made by me.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Can you also sell directly here? I am no longer buying but I once considered buying buy the added cost of proxy made me reconsider.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
I can absolutely recommend Sunmilo, his cases quality is TOP NOTCH, in fact I'll be selling my Sunmilo case in Europe (red dragon mini itx in black) probably around december if anyone is looking to get one :)

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com

@confusis, get that man a vendor badge !

I can absolutely recommend Sunmilo, his cases quality is TOP NOTCH, in fact I'll be selling my Sunmilo case in Europe (red dragon mini itx in black) probably around december if anyone is looking to get one :)

... That will have to take place in the buy/sell/trade subforum, and only there :p. I'll be watching you, muwahahahahahaaaa

SumGhai

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 14, 2016
Aha! The source appears!

Edit: I forgot the original reason I mentioned it! You wouldn't happen to be selling that part, would you? If not, I understand. I was just looking for some solutions, and your part gave me an idea of how to mount a GPU in my case mod and build without bending sheet metal.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinoPecorino

sunmilo

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2018
Aha! The source appears!

Edit: I forgot the original reason I mentioned it! You wouldn't happen to be selling that part, would you? If not, I understand. I was just looking for some solutions, and your part gave me an idea of how to mount a GPU in my case mod and build without bending sheet metal.
The bending aluminum plate is easy to damage when used in practice.
I can provide the fixed parts, but the freight is a very big problem.

Reactions: rosinbole

SumGhai

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 14, 2016
I can provide the fixed parts, but the freight is a very big problem.
Ah ok, I kind of expected freight to be a problem. It's a small part anyways, I don't want to trouble you over it. No matter, I'll look for other solutions! :D