Other What's on Taobao

sHOIKAW

What's an ITX?
Jul 23, 2018
I'm looking to buy Sunmilo T03, have any of you guys bought something from Taobao and have it sent to Europe?

galletabah

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2016
I'm looking to buy Sunmilo T03, have any of you guys bought something from Taobao and have it sent to Europe?
I see it tonight, is like a ghost but with 2 acrylics panels.
I like it a lot, but I think the wire of the psu is a problem in this position

guru_SF

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 24, 2018
That's Interesting models. However is a widely existing design in the market.But according to personnal experience IT products are used with this coping practice since the IBM starting , even IBM concept was a copy at the first stage.cloneing and improving this is the trend.

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
ikr? And super cheap, especially for one of the models with a power supply...
Wish I saw this sooner... Not sure about build quality though. I have a Streacom F1C with ODD coming soon, hoping to simplify my HTPC even further.

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Wish I saw this sooner... Not sure about build quality though. I have a Streacom F1C with ODD coming soon, hoping to simplify my HTPC even further.
Don't worry, I'll take the jump for you. If it gets bent out of shape after I lug it back to the U.S, well, you know about build quality...

Frazhna

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2017
My sense of scale is freaking out, unless it says it's 120mm I'm relatively certain it maxed out at 100mm, more likely it's 92mm (GPU is ~30mm, MOBO about ~50mm max)

It says the CPU cooler can be up to 49mm tall or use a 120mm AIO. So this case is definitely wider than the Dancase A4

Edit: I should have just included the case measurements they listed with my comment. They are 336mm x 131mm x 212mm. That should make things a little more clear.

Last edited:

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
deleted. it seems that the item is already mentioned months ago lol

Primo P115 ITX case

fleetfeather

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 20, 2017
Are there any L4 clones or similar coming out of China? I have a feeling Lone's L5 design is still a fair while off and I really doubt any L4 owners would be keen to let go of theirs...

TheMissingPiece

Efficiency Noob
Feb 14, 2018
So I've seen a lot of designs taking inspiration from the Dancase A4, but have yet to see any designs based around the HG Osmi.

Does anyone know of anything similar? I'm mostly looking for something with short (but full height) GPU, 3.5", and 5.25" (slim) drive support.