What happens in Vegas... we'll share with you all here! (+ a giveaway!)

Hey all,

I'm excited to share that SFF Network will have our largest-ever crew on-location at CES 2019 this week! As the conference progresses, be sure to check out the forum and SFF Network for updates from us as we prowl the show floor, looking for what's next in the SFF space (and maybe-probably-definitely getting into the occasional shenanigans).

In celebration of the exciting week to come, I'd also like to kick off what is probably our biggest giveaway to date! On the workshop table we have a collection of pretty solid gear to give out, including:

One (1)
Silverstone CS280 NAS chassis... for that 60TB media library you've always wanted but never had the room for.

Two (2)
Silverstone SX650-G PSUs... for a new SFF build that's truly without compromise.

One (1)
Corsair h115i RGB Platinum 280mm AIO... for people without taste. Erm, I mean, for people who like lights and colors and stuff, I guess. No judgement here.

One (1)
Noctua C14S... For efficient-as-hell cooling, whether you care about performance or acoustics.

One (1)
ASRock X399m... For when 16 cores just isn't enough.

To enter the giveaway, simply share in this thread what you're looking forward to this year – be it SFF related or not! Standard T's and C's apply below. We will draw one winner for each of the prizes sometime next week. Entries will be closed on Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11:59 EST.

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than what's specified is included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Personally I am looking forward to seeing what SFF chassis come out, if the EKWB direct die plates go live and any honey I shrunk the watercooling parts.

Reactions: Beardedswede

Contacta

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 24, 2017
Looking forward to making some money for some custom PC parts or maybe even a custom case, I already have a 3D printed prototype but I feel like making one from metal is the pinnacle I want to reach.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
First and foremost I'm looking forward to the Thor Mjolnir to get funded and released as it's gonna line up with a full new PC build in September.

But I am also extremely eager to see what AMD does with the new 7nm GPU's just announced and whether these can spice up the market anymore.

Sahaj

Average Stuffer
Dec 10, 2017
Now that I'm all in on SFF, I'm looking forward to seeing more about home servers and NAS! Losing the big cases has been easy, but losing the storage has been hard.

rtxfangay

Efficiency Noob
Nov 30, 2018
Can't wait to see how the new larger 120hz+ 4K panels are gonna be priced, especially since i can buy freesync monitors now with the Nvidia driver update on the 15th which should save me 500$~ !

Reactions: annasoh323

step83

Average Stuffer
Dec 23, 2018
We can all go home now, theres an umbrella and a piano with guild in Google Assistant/Amazon Alexa.

I though the march of RGB was bad...

Reactions: rfarmer

Elerek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 17, 2017
I'm looking forward to taking my new lan setup on the road in a few months ;) (s4m + corne keyboard + 21" monitor + wallye duffle). Already got to take it for a test run for a flight to visit my dad over christmas.

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Aug 11, 2016
I was looking forward to seeing some new stuff on Ryzen - and I was not disappointed :)

Also Asrock's AM4 STX :eek: interested in the possibility of using a m.2 adapter to connect a GPU to it, for science.