What happens in Vegas... we'll share with you all here! (+ a giveaway!)

Hey all,

I'm excited to share that SFF Network will have our largest-ever crew on-location at CES 2019 this week! As the conference progresses, be sure to check out the forum and SFF Network for updates from us as we prowl the show floor, looking for what's next in the SFF space (and maybe-probably-definitely getting into the occasional shenanigans).

In celebration of the exciting week to come, I'd also like to kick off what is probably our biggest giveaway to date! On the workshop table we have a collection of pretty solid gear to give out, including:

One (1)
Silverstone CS280 NAS chassis... for that 60TB media library you've always wanted but never had the room for.

Two (2)
Silverstone SX650-G PSUs... for a new SFF build that's truly without compromise.

One (1)
Corsair h115i RGB Platinum 280mm AIO... for people without taste. Erm, I mean, for people who like lights and colors and stuff, I guess. No judgement here.

One (1)
Noctua C14S... For efficient-as-hell cooling, whether you care about performance or acoustics.

One (1)
ASRock X399m... For when 16 cores just isn't enough.

To enter the giveaway, simply share in this thread what you're looking forward to this year – be it SFF related or not! Standard T's and C's apply below. We will draw one winner for each of the prizes sometime next week. Entries will be closed on Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11:59 EST.

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than what's specified is included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

wflaw

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 15, 2018
Kinda (hoping) looking forward to this being the year I build my G4 cube project. I've had it since new, and it isn't getting any more powerful sitting in it's box. I've always liked SFF even back then.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

chingi5

Caliper Novice
Feb 15, 2017
I'm thrilled about those rumours about low TDP CPU's and GPU's from AMD and surely hope they come out true. I like gaming but don't need the high end stuff so being able to have GTX 1060's performance at 75W and 6c/12t at 50W sounds perfect to come up with a very small brickless build inside of something like a Lone L5 or alike.

Blakfetha

Caliper Novice
Aug 20, 2018
-Deskmini A300 and Z390
-Stuff from Alphacool:
- Alphacool NexXxoS V.2 Radiators
- Special X-Flow solid copper radiators for servers and workstations
- New reservoirs and pump covers for servers and workstations
- AiO solutions for servers and workstations
Hopefully some of those will be appliable to SFF.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

She loved E

Add smallness
Compact Splash
Jun 24, 2015
Ooh swag! Looking fwd to hear more about small cases coming out this year, also any AIOs or block/pump combos that allow for expandability.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
We're all setup at Vegas

@||| brought his beautiful S4 Mini with the premium Gunmetal Diamond finish:

Specifications
CPU:
Intel 9900k
HSF: ID Cooling IS-VC45 HSF w/ 1x Noctua NF A9x14 PWM fan,
MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac
RAM: Super Talent 2x16GB (3600MHz) w/ EK Monarch heatsinks,
PSU: Dell 330Watter brick + HDPlex 300,
SSD: 480GB Intel Optane,
DIS: ThinkVision LT1423p 13.3" 1600 x 900 60Hz portable IPS touchscreen display

I brought my Ash colored Louqe Ghost S1

Specifications
CPU:
AMD Ryzen 2700x
HSF: Noctua NH-L12 w/92mm PWM fan
MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix X470-I ITX motherboard
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2080 TI
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz CL14
PSU: SilverStone SX800-LTI SFX-L PSU (v2 -FDB fan)
SSD: 1x 2TB Samsung 970 EVO m.2 SSD
DIS: Sibolan S17 17" 2560x1440 120Hz portable IPS display

We're eager to see what the rest of the crew brought but Joshua hasn't arrived yet.

Where are you Josh?

Last edited: