SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Updated to Fall Creators Update. I delayed it for so long until it was:
Update and Shut Down
Update and Restart
Update and Sleep
So many choices....

Only improvement i notice is Paint 3D. Yiu can view your drawings in AR.
Reads like the correct way to handle it. That way you know about what may break and how to fix it.

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Star Wars.
I did that on Thursday, I was pleasantly surprised ! Some minor things annoyed like the overuse of the pogs and the frequent back and forth between the story lines making it a little confusing. But the space battles, sword fights, decors, actors, sound, cinematography, music, scenes,... they were all amazing. I'm glad Star Wars has another movie worthy of the name.

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
I did that on Thursday, I was pleasantly surprised ! Some minor things annoyed like the overuse of the pogs and the frequent back and forth between the story lines making it a little confusing. But the space battles, sword fights, decors, actors, sound, cinematography, music, scenes,... they were all amazing. I'm glad Star Wars has another movie worthy of the name.
That completely silent scene. So much poetry and power

Also loved the plot chess of the final jedi "duel scene". That twist right up at the end of it. Was expecting [[SPOILER REDACTED]]
C'mon guys, dont spoil it for me. PUT THE DAMN SPOILERS!!!!:p

Reactions: Biowarejak

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Finally downsized my Corsair 250D to the ZS-A4! DAN A4 clone: feelsbadman.

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
Finally got the ankle brace off, and the go-ahead to start walking on my foot again! Two months of not being used has led to a lot of muscle atrophy though, so while I can just about hobble along unaided there's no way I really carry things around. Hopefully will get a physio appointment in the next few weeks to start building that back up (and get a bit of flexibility back in the foot and toes, which are pretty much stuck in place due to the damaged tendon).

On the upside, work wants me back in even on reduced duties. On the downside, work wants me back in even on reduced duties.

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Finally got the ankle brace off, and the go-ahead to start walking on my foot again! Two months of not being used has led to a lot of muscle atrophy though, so while I can just about hobble along unaided there's no way I really carry things around. Hopefully will get a physio appointment in the next few weeks to start building that back up (and get a bit of flexibility back in the foot and toes, which are pretty much stuck in place due to the damaged tendon).

On the upside, work wants me back in even on reduced duties. On the downside, work wants me back in even on reduced duties.
That’s great new man! Here’s to hoping you are back at it sooner!

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016

Glad your getting back to it. Hope your foot becomes better than before.

Today was slow at work. I also ended up buying two tickets to Shen Yun. Could have spent that on a movie and either computer or keyboard parts. That said, it will be an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: EdZ and AleksandarK

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Today I tried to explain a new stock image Android 7.1 smartphone to a non-technical user, I think I may have made him lose all hope in humanity by trying to explain how to open and navigate mail. Then I showed him how to use the DND feature and it blew my mind how incoherent the Android interface is even for someone technical like me. I hope I'm not getting frustrated phone calls (if he finds out how to) about not being able to use it.