FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Moved back to my parents place. This is what my workspace looks like now:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I feel your car-trouble pain. Just got back from the garage myself about an issue with the handbrake. It will cost me over €500 of which more than half is work because they have to remove the fuel tank. It's very annoying since I never use the handbrake (the reason it's broken most likely) and need to have it replaced because of yearly required checks. Luckily I have about a year to get around to it...

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I recovered some CLAM coins I didn't know I had. Apparently every owner of DOGE, BTC and LTC has some if they had active wallets in May 2014 and since I was really into mining DOGE back then, I was able to dig up my own. I quickly converted it to BTC and just holding it there.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Watched Bakemonogatari (1st season). This was an awesome surprise, not your regular anime, but loved it so much.

The monogatari serie is 75% dialogues, so not for everyone. The art is also very unique, but the recipe is very consistent and enjoyable.

I highly recommend to watch it following its release order, which is non-chronological but maintain a pleasant level of mistery.

• Bakemonogatari: 1st season
  • Nisemonogatari
  • Nekomonogatari: kuro
  • Monogatari: 2nd season
  • Hanamonogatari
  • Koyomimonogatari
  • Tsukimonogatari
  • Owarimonogatari
  • Kizumonogatari

Last edited:

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Got another job. I start next Tuesday. Neither of the jobs that I have will conflict with each other.
And I spoke too soon. First workplace just got a lot of items to move despite it being the slow season. Next week is supposed to be a full five-day work week. I told them that I have a doctor's appointment on my day off (my second employer is a doctor so...).

I printed off several policy documents because I'm tired of the store I work at abusing their labor... Next time I have to skip my break I'm calling HR.
HR do still work for the company and are tasked with smoothing things over. That will either be done in favour of you or your employer. Usually, it is the latter.

Well done. A friend of mine is putting in about 50% free overtime every day, because "that's how it is". He is looking for another job luckily.
Has he gone through the chain of command, HR, or labour board?

Last edited:

GreatestUnKnown

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 30, 2016
32 years on planet earth and just tried yoga for the first time....not as hard as people make it out to be but IDK if it is exactly what I was looking for. Years of weight lifting and some bad knees and ankles after the military mean that my flexibility and joints aren't the best and I was hoping to rejuvenate my body with this attempt of yoga. Jury is still out so I will stick with it for a couple weeks before passing final judgement.