What did you do today?

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 2, 2018
Haven’t started yet but at least I now have all the parts to go ahead and dismantle my system no do some changes and adjustments. I’ll be replacing the EK side radiator with a Black Ice Nemesis, I’ll replace the (mediocre) EK cpu block with a TechN and also need to redo the soft tubing routing. I must admit that although I’m happy im able to finally do this having all parts in hand, at the same time it’s a bit daunting and don’t really look forward to it.

Reactions: thelaughingman

tinyitx

Shrink Way Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Today I checked my new internet speed, which turns out to be spot on.
I was recently ''forced'' to upgrade from my previous up/down 300M plan to this new 500M plan as I was told 300M is no longer available. Actually it is available but can only be subscribed at 'regular' price, which is more expensive than the discounted 500M plan. So, it is a no brainer. Actually 300M speed is enough for me and I do not really need 500M.

Reactions: Revenant

Revenant

Master of Cramming
Gold Supporter
Apr 21, 2017
Today I checked my new internet speed, which turns out to be spot on.
I was recently ''forced'' to upgrade from my previous up/down 300M plan to this new 500M plan as I was told 300M is no longer available. Actually it is available but can only be subscribed at 'regular' price, which is more expensive than the discounted 500M plan. So, it is a no brainer. Actually 300M speed is enough for me and I do not really need 500M.

Comcast of South Florida gives us a “fast” 25mbit upload....