[warning: 11s video / Autoplay] imgur is testing out 30-second video uploads for iOS clients...

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
and I'm too lazy to find the empty youtube account I might have made a few years back (at the moment)
so... I kinda want to test if embedding works? ._.

(sorry if this isn't allowed ,_, also didn't want to post to General or WDYD or the official Cerberus threads in case people incur the wrath of the data-cap gods)

EDIT: fallback direct link: https://imgur.com/myQKLgE

(this is the video I've been wanting to make ever since I guesstimated the case might actually go in that cavity almost a year ago, and DAMMIT IT PAID OFF)

EDIT!!: sorry for the filesize number changing. figuring which actual number is which (downloaded file is 759KB, but bandwidth number on imgur says 23MB ,_, sorry)

Last edited:

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
You know, there aren't very many things in life that give me pure, unbridled joy, but this did the trick.

I cannot stop laughing. Thanks for sharing XD

Reactions: VegetableStu

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Oh man this is great! Left me begging for more. This would be a hilarious series.

How long did it take to nail the case flip? Lmao.

Reactions: VegetableStu

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
two takes. first take underestimated the total weight mid-flip, LOL

fun fact: the original idea was to lift the cerberus vertically up from inside without moving the HAF XB, but on the day itself I realised it's quiiiiite the nice fit ,_,

(also: alas I only own 3 cases.)

EDIT: if I had a skyreach-4 or Dan A4 I got the idea of a "building in a large case" guide where Step 2, called "install the PC", would just be placing a complete (maybe running) S4M/A4 system inside the cavity, LOL

EDITx2: I'm still working on the build video in the C11U and I should get it over with quickly because I won't have time for doing actual art if this keeps up, LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHig