Production Throw out your PCIe Extender ! WH-Micro gaming PC

Yuhuo

Efficiency Noob
Oct 30, 2017
Will different colored cases be available? I saw some color variations on the original baidu page

Also will the case below also be put into production later on? - Saw it on one of your baidu posts, but I struggled a bit with google translate lol.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Will different colored cases be available? I saw some color variations on the original baidu page

Also will the case below also be put into production later on? - Saw it on one of your baidu posts, but I struggled a bit with google translate lol.
page is die:oops:

Reactions: cmyk78 and Yuhuo

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
today update the AIO version and normal version comparison

AIO is prototyping. so is use Acrylic build. just show structure different. mb have been move up 16mm to compat 240 AIO and 12015 fan.

top is same.

same volume

I use the 12012 and 12015 is OK. The fan edge just coincides with the edge of the motherboard.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
and about structure someone said is like C4-SFX which Dondan build. emmmmm.....This structure is in 2016 June I have completed the design and structure of hard switching, but has not been demonstrated in the SFF forum, so not to be aware of, of course structure among designers often think of a place, this is normal:oops:

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
This picture could explain two structures are how to work. And GPU cover CPU on the top. with dual 9025+dual 9015 fans. A wind tunnel similar to the chimney can be formed in the whole cabinet, so that the whole airflow direction can be in accordance with the thermodynamic form. and I Cancel the fan on the radiator, to increase the volume of the radiator, through this way, so compared with the case of A4-sfx, the whole radiator volume increased nearly doubled, and the heat flow, there is no heat deposition problem, from the actual usage, this structure is now there is a still unresolved part is the card back near the radiator, in some CPU low load ear GPU high load condition, CPU radiator will because of this reason the temperature rise.

For the AIO model, the heat sink was moved to the bottom of the box, inhale through two 12015 fan, rising air can take away some chips such as PCH, or graphics backplane heat, ensure the box does not appear to deposit in the heat.

The extension plan now, is an important improvement, the first extension line of the cost is very high, and can not guarantee the stability of long time use, and PCB connections can solve these two problems; second, the whole box does not appear to flow, like the A4-SFX chaos third, effectively increases the volume of the radiator and it is crucial to a small box, because in the Sff case, compared with the large case radiator is very small, so increasing the volume of the radiator fan is more important than actually increased, the structure of micro and solve these two problems; finally, to Non-Reference card, most of the heat will be directly blow into the box, if there is an auxiliary air duct to ensure that heat is removed, it is fatal for the small chassis, which is Why I open the hole on the connector.