Production Throw out your PCIe Extender ! WH-Micro gaming PC

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017

rahulkiit

Cable Smoosher
Oct 18, 2017
Can you provide details of Dimension and some internal pics. Is this case available for order with international shipping.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Tech Specs

Dimensions 225H x 125W x 315L mm (including case shell)

Weight & Volume 1,2 Kg & 8.8 L

Material 3 mm aluminum liner & 1.8mm steel shell

Colors : black, silver gray

GPU compatability : Dual-Slot, max 305 mm without bracket

mb compatability Mini-ITX

PSU compatability SFX, SFX-L, FLEX

CPU cooler comp. max height 55 mm(without fan, use wind tunnel)

AIO Support : 240 AIO+ dual 12015 fan/120AIO+single 12015 fan

Memory comp. max height 55 mm

PCIE connector : Warhead Original PCB

Reactions: Biowarejak

rahulkiit

Cable Smoosher
Oct 18, 2017
Tech Specs

Dimensions 225H x 125W x 315L mm (including case shell)

Weight & Volume 1,2 Kg & 8.8 L

Material 3 mm aluminum liner & 1.8mm steel shell

Colors : black, silver gray

GPU compatability : Dual-Slot, max 305 mm without bracket

mb compatability Mini-ITX

PSU compatability SFX, SFX-L, FLEX

CPU cooler comp. max height 55 mm(without fan, use wind tunnel)

AIO Support : 240 AIO+ dual 12015 fan/120AIO+single 12015 fan

Memory comp. max height 55 mm

PCIE connector : Warhead Original PCB

How to order this case. what is the cost

Nosuchthing

Trash Compacter
Feb 27, 2017
Are there internal pictures with the different layouts? Can I use a 240mm AIO as well as a full size GPU and SFX PSU?

Stylis10

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2016
Can I make a suggestion, make a form for this case and the other case, where we can pledge to buy as you had said in your other thread viability is only there if a min order of 50 is met.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
ahhhh......sorry everyone in China this time must have a rest:) I will update liner structure inside tomorrow:D:D

Kandirma

Trash Compacter
Sep 13, 2017
Interesting riser solution to still allow some airflow in that link

And the...hot glued(?) power supply input is an interesting choice.

Total volume seems to come in ever so slightly larger than the A4-SFX, but seems to be setup for multiple 80mm fans?

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Can I make a suggestion, make a form for this case and the other case, where we can pledge to buy as you had said in your other thread viability is only there if a min order of 50 is met.
sure. I will make form about my cases. and shipping cost about different area. now I making links on eBay. and I will build another forum for order :)

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Just curious, do you have any temperature & noise benchmark?
these data I will update soon, now new 240 AIO is on the way. I will make a build log and publish photo. including temp and noise data,

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Interesting riser solution to still allow some airflow in that link

And the...hot glued(?) power supply input is an interesting choice.

Total volume seems to come in ever so slightly larger than the A4-SFX, but seems to be setup for multiple 80mm fans?
yes. Micro`s volume is more bigger than A4-sfx. It`s about 19% enlarge. but it could install 2*9015+2*9025 in normal mode or 240 AIO+2*12015 in AIO mode.(two different type liner). New connect mode is friendly with M.2 SSD. and PCB is more reliability. A4-SFX as a gaming PC. it`s CPU temp and bad airflow I think is bad to Long time operation of hardware. so I removed cooler`s fan and pull up the cooler`s height to the 55mm.

like L9X65/TC12LS/AXP-100 can be installed. and airflow from bottom to top. Just like the server processor uses in the heat sink mode. The air flows vertically through the radiator to take away the heat, and the vertical airflow direction ensures that the heat will not return to the air as other machines that inhale on both sides

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
like L9X65/TC12LS/AXP-100 can be installed. and airflow from bottom to top. Just like the server processor uses in the heat sink mode. The air flows vertically through the radiator to take away the heat, and the vertical airflow direction ensures that the heat will not return to the air as other machines that inhale on both sides

Have you done temperature testing using this setup?