Cooling Thermalright SI-100

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
Pity indeed about that.

Despite that, I'm tempted to get one for my main rig (Revoccases RCC-MIT1). My L12 Ghost with a NF-A12 on top and NF-A9 on the bottom does well, but this I think would be perfect for it. Plus I can drop the bottom fan.

Reactions: Mark13

Mark13

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 5, 2020
Pity indeed about that.

Despite that, I'm tempted to get one for my main rig (Revoccases RCC-MIT1). My L12 Ghost with a NF-A12 on top and NF-A9 on the bottom does well, but this I think would be perfect for it. Plus I can drop the bottom fan.
I do want to compare this against the Noctua L12 GE with 25mm top fans.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Probably not the biggest differing factor in the performance of the cooler (as most manufacturer's rated cooling potential is usually more of a marketing/internal measurement), but just to note, the Black SI-100 uses Thermalright's Gen 4 AGHP heatpipes, rather than the Gen 3 on the White and Grey variants.

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017
These have been avaiable for a while now.
Just a heads up here as well, if you ordering from the UK. Check with the vendor how they are shipping it.
I've had a few heatsinks lately failing airfreight shipping due to something in the package being magnetic (Fan motors) and being returned to the Vendor.
I've also had failed shipping with Thermal compound in packages and being returned to the vendor.
(Aliexpress standard shipping was used in all these failed instances)

Even more of a minefield ordering now from the UK........

Last edited: